Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Every team has an x-factor bar dogs .
its easy to see and its in black and white Perret,Brown , Stanley ,Hodkinson ,Eastwood,Kasiano, Jackson, Ennis, Tim Brown, Tolman and the worse signing in history of our club Tony Williams all MUST be released as for Williams it took that lazy ass flop nearly 15 minutes to make a hit up , its going to be a long year if Hasler persists with this side

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its easy to see and its in black and white Perret,Brown , Stanley ,Hodkinson ,Eastwood,Kasiano, Jackson, Ennis, Tim Brown, Tolman and the worse signing in history of our club Tony Williams all MUST be released as for Williams it took that lazy ass flop nearly 15 minutes to make a hit up , its going to be a long year if Hasler persists with this side
I'm gonna go ahead and ignore that comment and let's pretend you never made it

A

Ayrifik

Out all those you said, I'd keep Eastwood and kasiano and maybe josh Jackson. The rest can go. We saw glimpses yesterday of trex and for that reason 1 can assume his trying. All he needs to do is get more involved.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Kasiano and Eastwood spend to much time on the sideline and both are always over weight , Jackson has become lazy and is to small for a forward that run out of dummy half last night we he got chased down was an example and he was the fresh man on, the board will not tolerate Williams if he keeps bludging

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano and Eastwood spend to much time on the sideline and both are always over weight , Jackson has become lazy and is to small for a forward that run out of dummy half last night we he got chased down was an example and he was the fresh man on, the board will not tolerate Williams if he keeps bludging
How was he the fresh man on? After he went on Browne got injured and Jackson ended up in the centres for the rest of the game....and lots of players have injury issues look at hodkinson, he had a terror run but now his injuries don't bother him, Eastwood and kasiano are attacking weapons for our team

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Just a thought.

With the game noticeably quicker than last year, will the smaller, quicker forwards who get the quick play-the balls be more effective this year? Sure the big guys with their offloads are always a handful, although our big pack seemed much slower and Brisbane looked much faster and they had quick play-the balls..
Kasiano and Eastwood are surprisingly nimble for their stature.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a thought.

With the game noticeably quicker than last year, will the smaller, quicker forwards who get the quick play-the balls be more effective this year? Sure the big guys with their offloads are always a handful, although our big pack seemed much slower and Brisbane looked much faster and they had quick play-the balls..
well we were also getting some pretty shit calls for too long in the play the ball or holding down, that may have affected the speed of play the balls since i was noticing brisbane were taking longer in some of their tackles but the refs let it go, also most of our forwards that are big can ball play and not just offload and it takes a lot more energy for those smaller blokes to get the numbers and tackle players like kasiano so our big fellas actually tire out other teams as well as threaten with the offloads and ball playing

Midnight

The Dricmeister General
Reaction score
Sorry for my ignorance but is there a reason Thompson didn't play FB? Also where is Lafai?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafai injured hand
thompson is a baggage handler

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
well we were also getting some pretty shit calls for too long in the play the ball or holding down, that may have affected the speed of play the balls since i was noticing brisbane were taking longer in some of their tackles but the refs let it go, also most of our forwards that are big can ball play and not just offload and it takes a lot more energy for those smaller blokes to get the numbers and tackle players like kasiano so our big fellas actually tire out other teams as well as threaten with the offloads and ball playing
The referees always do that to us, they never give us time to slow the ruck down but other teams are allowed to against us and the hand on ball thing for 1 second aswell was very annoying.

Sorry for my ignorance but is there a reason Thompson didn't play FB? Also where is Lafai?
I think Des went with the safe option with Perrett at fullback and Lafai is injured with a broken hand due for a return in 2 weeks or so.

A

Ayrifik

Hahah there's an article for hiku being chAsed by the dogs. What did I say!!!!!

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know but u know what its all about 2015 .I want a answer now where we hav3 that fullback b4 mid season

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whats with these rumours about Michael liccha coming to the dogs?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
hey bro, where did you hear this? great signing if true. fingers crossed
I read it on here in some thread, the quote was from the mole if I remember correctly.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd put lafai at fullback before anyone else that we currently have
Ayrifik you might be taking the piss as your name suggests but I agree Lafai would make a great fullback. He is the type of athlete that would be suited for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.