Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about this scenario...We sign B.Moz and put him @ fullback until end of next year, and then sign Hayne for 2016
Why not just put Josh Morris at Fullback and replace Morris with either Loko, Lafai, Rona or Stanley?

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we don't get our "rockstar" throw coin at Johnston from Souths, he is going to be something special.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Morris the selfish &#%€ should of played fullback this year. He had all offseason to be groomed for the role and get his fitness levels up to fb standard but he put himself and his origin goals before the teams. I find that very selfish indeed. Other players always state "ill play wherever the team best needs me". Looks like morris isnt one of those players. Sold his club out over a misely 30k a game.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Morris the selfish &#%€ should of played fullback this year. He had all offseason to be groomed for the role and get his fitness levels up to fb standard but he put himself and his origin goals before the teams. I find that very selfish indeed. Other players always state "ill play wherever the team best needs me". Looks like morris isnt one of those players. Sold his club out over a misely 30k a game.
He's not a fullback fullstop......

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You would strengthen 1 position & then weaken another.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People reading our last posts will probably think wtf just happened lol

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro wallah this shit shouldn't be on here what's happening overseas in Palestine and Iraq and Burma etc nobody knows what is going on .they divided

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Divided us through religion n colour to conquer us and they succeeded .only Allah knows what is there plans and we should pray for peace and for our brothers n sisters dying overseas .seriously I'm not that much fussed about footy when I see all this happening it's kinda dying out with this all happening :(

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro wallah this shit shouldn't be on here what's happening overseas in Palestine and Iraq and Burma etc nobody knows what is going on .they divided
Ditto!

All I know for sure is that there are no winners in war. Very simple.

Anyway who is our 2015 Fullback!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Did I miss some holy war in Arabic or something lol?

Wallah I'm sad now :(

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Drop the Israel/Palestine talk thanks.

Just cleaned up a crapload of posts from this thread (about 25-30 in total). Next time cleaning is required, the bansticks coming out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.