Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness when the **** are we gonna find out?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, I just want a bloke whose gonna have fire in his belly and is gonna ****ing not stop till we're gonna get a premiership. We're not gonna get that out of northshore pretty boy oconnor. hoffman is the man and I wish the ****ing club will see that. NO ONE and i MEAN NO ONE will want to ****ing smother rat boy more than hoffman. if he signs, he will come to belmore like a man on fire, and when you combine that with reynolds, ennis and the bruise brothers, we're gonna be the ****ing shit.

its frustrating that we're still dicking around with this. if i can see the upside in this, i dont understand why these old codgers in the club cant. Des should know what it feels like, he walked out of manly, because of board quabbles but deep down inside, he probably wants to prove to that shithead in the media that he is still a downright ****ing genius. im sure he is on board team hoff. Perrett should know, being ousted by the chooks. Inu should know, being dumped by the warriors. Why don't our club get it?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Bcmf I am pretty sure Hoffman has made it clear he doesn't want to come to Sydney, so why would you want him here so bad?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bcmf I am pretty sure Hoffman has made it clear he doesn't want to come to Sydney, so why would you want him here so bad?
I just wonder if hes the player 95% signed up

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It certainly seems like he is the one from the posts here. I hope he isn't though.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Too many image conscious/do gooders on here. All they think about is the "Bulldogs" brand. Whilst it is important as a fan, on field success concerns me more than players who muck up

The last time we won anything we had a side full of "Dickheads" and you know what they were "OUR DICKHEADS" and we loved em, whoever here that say's that they didn't love Big Willie Reni SBW and the gang

back in those days is full of it, people have been brainwashed and become soft thanks to Greenberg's "No Dickheads" policy. I will acknowledge that at the time it was necessary, however times have changed

it's been 10 years since our last Premiership and counting. All the while the do gooder's will carry on he's a dickhead I don't want him at our club, other clubs sign em up take a chance and reap the rewards.
1 million thumbs up Playon. The sooner people realise we're a footy club and not a monastery or humanitarian organisation the better. We need to be targeting the best available players; if they're of strong character that's a bonus, if their dickheads then so be it.

Victors are the one's who write the history books, the losers just fade into oblivion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just cleaned my house and ended up with $20 in change in my Bulldogs money box. Whoever we're offering a contract to, throw that $20 on top. That should push them over the line.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It certainly seems like he is the one from the posts here. I hope he isn't though.
Mate, you havent been in that position have you? to be told you cant do something, it just stirs people up even more.

His own ****ing teammates told him he wasn't good enough, his club didnt think he was good enough and stole the rat. Lets be real here, Hoffman will be out there to handle business. An athlete is an athlete, and he will be wanting to do one thing: win, and with winning will come the sweet taste of 'i told you so' which is why I want this to be Hoffman. not to sound too emo, but ive been in the situation when people told me I couldnt do something.. and trust me mate, its the best motivation there is. Hoff will do whats right by our club... and whats the harm? I doubt he will be gone within 6 months.. hopefully the club sees this an opportunity to really be prepared, get templeman on the roosters plan and get him bulked up.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All will be revelled in post 2192 now wouldn't that be freaky

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ronan Keating sings the new Official Kennel Theme Song

[video=youtube;S4kzGhDEURA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4kzGhDEURA[/video]

LOL... :wink

I wish I can say, but I'd rather not disturb the water atm if you know what I mean.
Cryptic :D .. will this thread Drag On much longer ;) ?

Yeh I agree when his on his on and I really think he can bring alot with him to the nrl......who remembers sumit(dont know how to spell his surname) from penrith
I remember him .. the bloke who spelt his chest tat wrong, then had the biggest bogan mullet in super league, followed by a creepy as hell mo.

I agree with your post but James oconnor wouldn't do well in league. Fergo is who I'd be chasing.

With oconnor you'd be getting a dickhead without any great performance
Everyone forget about Fergo. Yes people are lining up to talk to him, but I'm not talking club representatives.

Let him enjoy his well timed NRL hiatus.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1 million thumbs up Playon. The sooner people realise we're a footy club and not a monastery or humanitarian organisation the better. We need to be targeting the best available players; if they're of strong character that's a bonus, if their dickheads then so be it.

Victors are the one's who write the history books, the losers just fade into oblivion.
**** yeah we could still be celebrating that great grandfinal victory just like the raiders. Yep wish I was a Canberra fan.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

[video=youtube;JXk967Wjpsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXk967Wjpsk[/video]

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Cryptic :D .. will this thread Drag On much longer ;) ?

I remember him .. the bloke who spelt his chest tat wrong, then had the biggest bogan mullet in super league, followed by a creepy as hell mo.

Everyone forget about Fergo. Yes people are lining up to talk to him, but I'm not talking club representatives.

Let him enjoy his well timed NRL hiatus.
Please one red headed Keating was enough

Status
Not open for further replies.