Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he does join, you'd hope for the older blokes to make him pull his ****ing head in.

blokes like lafai, inu, jmoz and perrett need to draw on the senior players like ennis and frank the tank to keep this party boy in line.

hopefully the enormity of the situation hes gone through is enough.. but it seems that isn't enough for this half a mill a year kids these days.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Join convo on twitter wouldnt mind a little boost and retweets

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to be dropped off at Punchbowl and forced to walk to Belmore for training a few times so he experience the kind of people he would be be spitting in the faces of if he mucks up off-field!!

N

Natboy

He needs to be dropped off at Punchbowl and forced to walk to Belmore for training a few times so he experience the kind of people he would be be spitting in the faces of if he mucks up off-field!!
He'll turn up to training everyday without a wallet, phone or shoes & with a black eye lol

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Speak to Naughton guys via wiki_league on twitter

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont really get this twitter rubbish. Lol a lil too complicated for me. Keep the forum here flourishing.
ps. Thanks playon for posting the article re james occ.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
with a bright orange shirt on with " i hate wogs " on it LOL

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Please post anything interesting on here people's I don't do twitter :grinning:
Noughton to choose a club by the end of the week, Bulldogs are great, etc

I'm @GunnerMcDagget on twitter. Usually on it a lot during the NRL season then forget it exists after the NRL season.

Status
Not open for further replies.