Fullback Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dakar before you go can you tell me if US is gonna default on its debt tomorrow

also what is your prediction for the price of Gold for 2014.

any insight would be greatly appreciated.
if i knew i would keep that information for my self and become a instant millionaire.. but i will tell you one thing...there was a wise man i met once about 10 years ago his name was mr Omran Hussien (you can look him up on youtube) 10 or 11 years ago the price of gold was around the $400 US dollars. and he said that there will come a time that the god will double triple and quadruple. invest in gold..invest in gold..invest in gold...every body though he was insane... but he warned about the collapse of the us dollar and as a supper power will be shifted to another country.... it was good advice.. i still think you should invest in gold. a kilo is now worth about $48500 fancy owing a few kilos of that shit.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Haven't been here for a while but reading all this shit about who is on the gear and whose not makes me think
that you all have been in Disneyland for years.

All the supposed people in the 'know' on this forum will tell you it has been here years ago when it was, who is on it,
to now, wo is not.

This has been going on for years.
When HGH became readily available on the market and all gyms in Sydney, coaches and staff from all codes, and yes including Dog players. (know first hand)

i'm not talking about 'needles', (forgot his name from Melbourne) who was on steroids.

The trouble is the heirachy knew about this but got out of control.
Most of the guys that got into it was to combat the influx of all the big coconuts. All the suspects named you will find are caucasians.

You only have to study the sudden weight/muscle gains of some players and the unatural make-up, muscle formation to have your suspicion.

Big news later on? Not to me.

Think i'm wrong?..........not likely.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
jwh and SBW. how can SBW play with bone on bone the whole year . sucked in to the fux
i love SBW.....his a one man team...and his good at everything he does.. you should check out his new crib.... who do you reckon bought it for him?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
thats someone would be the 'mods'

I am still waiting for that chick who claimed to be Barba's girl friend's friend.... never saw her back again on this forum.
Think higher much higher powers.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if i knew i would keep that information for my self and become a instant millionaire.. but i will tell you one thing...there was a wise man i met once about 10 years ago his name was mr Omran Hussien (you can look him up on youtube) 10 or 11 years ago the price of gold was around the $400 US dollars. and he said that there will come a time that the god will double triple and quadruple. invest in gold..invest in gold..invest in gold...every body though he was insane... but he warned about the collapse of the us dollar and as a supper power will be shifted to another country.... it was good advice.. i still think you should invest in gold. a kilo is now worth about $48500 fancy owing a few kilos of that shit.
I remember as a young bloke that an oz of pot was more than an oz of gold and how, if I spent that on gold I would be much better off. An oz of gold was abot 300 dollars. oh the pain

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i love SBW.....his a one man team...and his good at everything he does.. you should check out his new crib.... who do you reckon bought it for him?
Did it come with a new falcon in the garage

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL... do you know him and his lectures are banned in Australia?

Back in 2002, he also predicted Iraq war, fall of saddam, fall of muabarak in egypt, fall of Asad in syria in the exact order and yes collapse of US as the ruling elite and emergence of illuminatis when they take over middle eastern oil.

I know all that.... what do you know about 2014?

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Working out that equation I would say your in your late fifties lol
Am I right?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least all these BS rumours about signings have stimulated the kennel activity

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL... do you know him and his lectures are banned in Australia?

Back in 2002, he also back predicted Iraq war, fall of saddam, fall of muabarak in egypt, fall of Asad in syria in the exact order and yes collapse of US as the ruling elite and emergence of illuminatis when they take over middle eastern oil.

I know all that.... what do you know about 2014?
lol i love that shit...is he really banned? why because he spoke the truth? when you listen to people like that it could only mean 2 things. 1. god is revealing to him in his dreams. or 2. everything has been pre planned and i guess the future is also planned. and that is scary shit if you think 2 is correct.

Dakar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this forum is addictive. need to sleep.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol i love that shit...is he really banned? why because he spoke the truth? when you listen to people like that it could only mean 2 things. 1. god is revealing to him in his dreams. or 2. everything has been pre planned and i guess the future is also planned. and that is scary shit if you think 2 is correct.
naah its not his dreams... he is interpreting some one else's.

and yes he was banned after revealing too much truth..... you better watch out ..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.