• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr. Rod, let it go, LaboUr got destroyed. It's over.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, and anyone who didn't vote for Clive Palmer is going to be sued. In the High Court of Australia, too.

Seems like he's going to sue any and everybody.

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllli baby back ribs.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mr. Rod, let it go, LaboUr got destroyed. It's over.
its not over, im calling into the electorial commission to demand a recount, they currently have me on hold

no actually the fun has just begun, i cant wait for abbott to come out with his energy plan

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
is that because he paid everybody $100 to vote for him?

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
lol and so then what happens?

i wouldnt put it so dramatically but this is part of the plan
then what happens is that small businesses go out of business, jobs are lost and the World stops turning

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You are......eight......in line. Your call is important to us.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I just spoke to Andy Patmore as part of my job. I had to tell someone. Obviously for this reason alone the Country is now in good hands.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
then what happens is that small businesses go out of business, jobs are lost and the World stops turning
before they go out of business they turn to energy efficiency, demand goes down and so does the price

the world continues to turn and people start making investments into clean energy

just like rising fuel prices make driving less viable, so the solution is to transition into hybrid and electric cars more and more

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
before they go out of business they turn to energy efficiency, demand goes down and so does the price

the world continues to turn and people start making investments into clean energy

just like rising fuel prices make driving less viable, so the solution is to transition into hybrid and electric cars more and more
Then the electricity and fuel companys raise prices, because people arent using as much of their product, so we end up paying more for less. like sydney water did, after the government begged us to install water tanks !

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Then the electricity and fuel companys raise prices, because people arent using as much of their product, so we end up paying more for less. like sydney water did, after the government begged us to install water tanks !
sydney was in a tight water situation tbh a short supply

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No matter who is in power they will fuk up and people won't be happy.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope that the media and the Australian people would apply the same scrutiny to Abbott as they did to Rudd.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I just hope that the media and the Australian people would apply the same scrutiny to Abbott as they did to Rudd.
scrutiny suggests a searching examination. Rudd's inept performance was more in your face than that.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
scrutiny suggests a searching examination. Rudd's inept performance was more in your face than that.
Was it?

I think the media, can take a small action and magnify it to make it look bad, and in the same token can take a big thing and reduce it and not even talk about it.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Was it?

I think the media, can take a small action and magnify it to make it look bad, and in the same token can take a big thing and reduce it and not even talk about it.
Pretty much this. 2GB, channel 9 and News Ltd papers will turn a blind eye on Abbott and his failed policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.