• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what is with Morris tonight.. he has been dominated all night
Blame Merritt.

Morris was marking Inglis perfectly as he normally has... it was Merritt that was rushing in like a Kamikaze everytime and leaving a gaping whole on the wing.

Merritt's defensive efforts make Uate's defensive performance in Game I last year look like a masterclass.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our kicking game let us down....bring in adam reynolds...fuck pearce...

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Blame Merritt.

Morris was marking Inglis perfectly as he normally has... it was Merritt that was rushing in like a Kamikaze everytime and leaving a gaping whole on the wing.

Merritt's defensive efforts make Uate's defensive performance in Game I last year look like a masterclass.
Nah i didnt mean that, I mean he seemed to get rag dolled every time he took a run

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Start with the forwards. They were dominated. And yes the 6, 7 & 9 were very poor.

Last tackle options were terrible.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farah, Maloney and Pearce the 3 stooges what a joke...

Anyone that says Farah can even be compared to Smith should suck a fat one...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least merrit will not go down as one of the best players never to play origin, He found out why he was never picked...

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Farah is tops in club footy. But how many chances does this guy get at origin level?

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Blame Merritt.

brilliant

runs off to LU and the lol@souffs thread this should be entertaining

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do we do in Game III? Do we keep Dugan and put Hayne on the Wing? Or do we bail out Ferguson and bring that bastard back on the wing with Hayne returning to Fullback? lol

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Josh reynolds is not made the scape goat, They have to give him another chance with more game time...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really disappointed in that performance by NSW, Pearce and Maloney need to go asap. They did nothing in setting up a running game to get us out of our own half, when Reynolds came on we actually started making meters then he was taken off after 10 minutes...

Pearce should of sat out for Reynolds because Pearce was disgusting, he couldn't make tackles, he made very horrible passes and fucking obivous dummies, he was slow and was so predictable.

He also ruined overlaps/setplays and momentum, our forwards were dominated. We need to stop picking players who aren't good enough seriosuly...

The refereeing was pretty awful, so many soft things getting penalised and four sin bins in one game especially in origin and the the overall possession QLD had was questionable. QLD also rushed off the defensive line very quicly every time.

QLD bashed us, they showed up Pearce and Maloney (targeted him) and deserved to win by that margin.

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Merritt cost NSW 4 tries, he just got the never to play state of origin stamp printed across his NSW players file

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Remember when Benny elias said "farrah's better than smith"

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NSW should start a petition to drop pearce......i have never seem him find the grass...

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Adam Reynolds has to come in for Pearce ; Sutton in for Maloney who was streamrollered by Moptop Thaiday a few times. Ferguson back in for Merritt if allowed or someone with 20kgs extra on their body. Hayne & Tamou back in too.
Pearce must go!!!

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just heard that Nathan Merritt received Qld Players player award!!
Merritt cost NSW 4 tries, he just got the never to play state of origin stamp printed across his NSW players file

Status
Not open for further replies.