That's it ... even I've had it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Fire up CK!!!!!! Ive never seen you get so riled up before mate. But I feel your pain just like every other Bulldogs fan, this is a team that has proven it can win games in 2009 yet can only manage 3 wins from 13 games this year. I think Moore really has to put his foot down & do something other than give us lame arse excuses after every game.
Moore needs to GTFO

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They should make the players and coach read every fkn thread in this place this week so they know wtf they are putting thier fans through. Maybe it will spark them up

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That should be read out to the players at every single training session and before the game...

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was just stunned at how bad we went in that last quarter. After being right in it for the first hour, we just went back the same old hungerless rubbish that we have been doing most of the season at a time we should have been hungriest.

Bulldogs_Mania

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive seriously had enough im glad im going to be missing out on the second half of the season. that way when we keep loosing i dont have to keep mstrssing watching the games im so over it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im the last one left in that case kickass:(

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
im not going to any matches this year i am not travelling 70km to brisbane and paying cash to see this tripe. shame coz i love live footy. I am protesting with my wallet, fark it.

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel your pain CK, you even made me believe again, but the players let us down, Moore let us down

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
im the last one left in that case kickass:(
No Roddy - No !

I'm just p*ssed of playrs are putting water in the leaky boat when us fans are busy trying to bail water out !

Pass me a bucket brother ......

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Here CK- I've got a 3" water transfer pump here that'll shift 900 Litres a minute.

Oh ****, Kevin Moore's put diesel in the tank, the pump's ****ed

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im not going to any matches this year i am not travelling 70km to brisbane and paying cash to see this tripe. shame coz i love live footy. I am protesting with my wallet, fark it.
Tell me about it! If they keep losing there gonna start feeling it at the turnstile. And membership numbers next year are probably gonna suffer,

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Well said. They can stick their membership up their Kyper!
Losers breeds losers. This team personifies it big time.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm paying good money to go to Brisbane to watch a bunch of girls run around a football field I wan't a refund!!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Good to see you giving into the cold, hard truth CK.

I was resigned to our pathetic team last week. But for some really ****ed up reason I thought I'd go and watch our boys anyway.

For what? Why the **** do I support this team??

**** you Bulldogs.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been saying for weeks it's not the players, it's the f..... coach.
The players don't know what to do, where to be positioned, what plays are running, they've got no f...... direction.
Greenberg, for f... sake piss Moore off NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Woods

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol i just joined this forum to vent my anger i dont know whats wrong with the team but i wrote this season off weeks ago i talked to ben hannet last week and he said the boys just weren't putting in the full 80mins and were having lapses but i think the problem is deeper than that starting with noddy being absolute rubbish. And ive got no confidence in moore either.

BullWinkle

Waterboy
Reaction score
Apart from the obvious thread stirrers. F you guys are fickle . Every time the Dogs have won or shaken the title since day dot its been on the back end of a surge. Suck it up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if only the kennel was around in 1995

i wouldve been the only one to have a right to legitimately enjoy the grand final

edit: me and my friend bull winkle here

Status
Not open for further replies.