Brawl @ Game Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on it wasn't too bad for a crowd that size. There were over 30,000 people for god sake. you get more brawls at an outdoor concert.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i've been told nightclubs and quite a few bars here in perth do not allow people in unless they have their drivers license on them, to verify their information. they then cross reference this info in their database and if there is a record placed on your recorded information for unacceptable behaviour, you're noty allowed in. similarly, if you don't have your license on you, they won't let you in, because they have no way of referencing your history, if you have one at the venue

i don't know anymore of the ins and outs of this procedure (the level of confidentiality of the details,eg. not shared with other venues, etc.) but apparently this is being widely accepted to weed out the ********s who can't handle their piss

even further than that, i've been told there's a nightclub in the far southern parts of perth that requires finger print (thumb print i think?) verification and works in similar fashion. the info/finger print is an account/file and if you make an idiot of yourself, your info is brought up and you get a black mark put against you. basically banning you from the venue.

i'm guessing this is also used around the country and in many other countries, but at first glance, this would stamp out the ****wits permanently

while i understand there will be questions raised on divulging personal information and other things along similar lines, my view is **** the civil liberatarians and let's do what we gotta do to rid our games of these ********s.

ideally, all stadiums will incorporate these solutions to create a blanket coverage to make sure they cannot slip through the net

it's not a perfect idea, but on one hand, it's better than what is happening at the moment possibly?
Showing of ID on entry is probably a good thing.

Or perhaps make it that non members have to show ID (making another perk of membership, no need to show ID, just your membership card).

That might work well, but with a crowd of 30,000+ people, might make getting in a lengthy ordeal.
we have tried that showing your ID back in 2005 and it failed

Come on it wasn't too bad for a crowd that size. There were over 30,000 people for god sake. you get more brawls at an outdoor concert.
you actually get more brawls at junior footy games tbh

JackTheLad

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, unlike most things you can't really blame grog on this one.

I'm not racist, but the majority paint the "good blokes" out there with a bad brush.

To be honest (and this is what I really fear), is that it's only a matter of time before someone oversteps the mark and someone gets stabbed during a brawl before/after/during the football. **** will hit the fan bigtime then.
Don't look now but stabbing at brawls is not new. Maybe it is time to follow Pauline Hanson out of the country mate. she is going to England where there are no "Ethnics" to worry about

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haircuts got nothin to do wif it. u mite aswell bann kids from goin der if u wanna make it like a night cub u idiot
omCHHHHH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

houndmeister

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We made our bed, now we have to sleep in it.

I suspect its not bulldogs fans nor are they really league fans. They go to our games because they know they will get a rise out of it and if they stir ****, garanteed someone will try man up.

Bulldogsfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apparently there was atleast 5 fights at the bulldogs game(is it true?) and my son friend got into a fight after one of those thugs hit his girlfriend. Therefore tthey traded pushes and starting throwing punches at each other. then this thug pulled out a KNIFE. WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD BRING A KNIFE TO A GAME!!?? AND THE WORST THING IS....... THEY ARE LEBANESE AND BULLDOGS SUPPORTERS. U THINK I AM LYING TRY TELLLING THAT TO MY SON FRIEND. HE WAS FREAKEN TRAUMATIZED AFTER NEARLY BEING STABBED. I AM A PROUD BULLDOGS SUPPORTER BUT AFTER THIS INCIDENT, I DONT THINK I WILL BE TAKING MY FAMILY TO GAMES ANYMORE.

Bulldogsfan4lyf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am very disappointed with some bulldogs fans. Just so you know I am lebanese so i dont want to be classified as racist. and i can notice people if they are lebanese or not because of there middle eastern appearance. doesnt mean they are lebanese just means they are middle eastern

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently there was atleast 5 fights at the bulldogs game(is it true?) and my son friend got into a fight after one of those thugs hit his girlfriend. Therefore tthey traded pushes and starting throwing punches at each other. then this thug pulled out a KNIFE. WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD BRING A KNIFE TO A GAME!!?? AND THE WORST THING IS....... THEY ARE LEBANESE AND BULLDOGS SUPPORTERS. U THINK I AM LYING TRY TELLLING THAT TO MY SON FRIEND. HE WAS FREAKEN TRAUMATIZED AFTER NEARLY BEING STABBED. I AM A PROUD BULLDOGS SUPPORTER BUT AFTER THIS INCIDENT, I DONT THINK I WILL BE TAKING MY FAMILY TO GAMES ANYMORE.
thats tragic to the highest degree..wat heroes hitting a girl then pulling a blade out,the loser really had short d!ck syndrome

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Was this reported to police ?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its clear Gollywog is trolling and baiting and you are all taking it :p

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha OK. I'm the problem. ****wit supporters are fine. I'm a Dogs supporter and have been so my whole life. I used to have season tickets but after constantly going to games and having my kids exposed to the ****wit sections of our fan-base, I didn't want my family to have to deal with it. Hence why I don't go to Bulldogs games anymore.
Same here. It disgusts me that this element turns up with impunity at every game. My daughter told me that idiots wearing Bulldogs colours were behaving poorly on her train, Friday night. And this was before the game. I'm not surprised that trouble ensued.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We made our bed, now we have to sleep in it.

I suspect its not bulldogs fans nor are they really league fans. They go to our games because they know they will get a rise out of it and if they stir ****, garanteed someone will try man up.
Maybe we should ask why they feel comfortable amongst Bulldogs supporters.

R

rocky IV

ive seen worse brawls at canberra stadium

kids fighting is part of life, you are never going to stop it

just have to kick them out and move on

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't look now but stabbing at brawls is not new. Maybe it is time to follow Pauline Hanson out of the country mate. she is going to England where there are no "Ethnics" to worry about
At the football (league) it is.

FWIW if Pauline thinks England is less ethnic than Australia she has a rude reality about to hit her.

Unless she's living in the middle of no mans land.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Haircuts got nothin to do wif it. u mite aswell bann kids from goin der if u wanna make it like a night cub u idiot
omg bro this guy is picking on me bro i swear to god i dont have a bad haircut the police just hate me cause im cool
bro chicks luv it

i will put it out there that you have a sh*t haircut and everyone else except your mates thinks it looks sh*t

learn to spell first before you call someone an idiot
haha thanks bro i luv you cuz

omCHHHHH BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bro bro bro bro lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
i agree except the henleys bit, its not henleys fault ***kwits wear there clothes lol

lol at stadium bans , how the f are they going to stop you from coming in

Status
Not open for further replies.