BULLDOGS v Dragons, Match Thread + Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Funny how Bitemarks comments on Idris but forgets how poor Kimmorley, Ryan and Warburton have been....

Idris has been poor, but atleast he shows a lot more than the those 3, seriously they need to GTFO...And to anyone who keeps thinking about a good image, well you WONT win premierships if you put that as a priority.
Yes those the have again been average, however we are not leaking point thru those positions it is thru Idris's poor defence we are leaking points. As I was typing this again Idris is going in when he needs to slide out. He is putting Turner into no win situations where he's facing 2 on 1.

bckd

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oh man, seriously depressing. We certainly didn't need an off season. Everything just seems rusty or 2 seconds off the pace. They will come good, but this is difficult to watch at the moment

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
We're off the pace this year. We just look tired, unfit and SLOW. We're not fighting. Kimmorley gave us a typical performance that he used to be famous for at Cronulla.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Idris needs to stop reading the papers and believing his hype. He has been embarassingly awful in the opening 2 rounds.

lol the dragqueens now being heavy favourites for the comp. It;s round 2.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it me or do our forwards get the ball and are always flat, none run and hit the line i think only hodgo does, all other forwards run from deep and get the ball at speed and hit the line hard....ours seem to get the ball then run...so they get smashed and driven back, or am i just seeing things?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Idris needs to stop reading the papers and believing his hype. He has been embarassingly awful in the opening 2 rounds.

lol the dragqueens now being heavy favourites for the comp. It;s round 2.
I made a thread about this the other week and got blasted for it..

Idris can do no wrong it seems.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
well we should firm for the spoon so we might win something

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
um not after tonights effort, although the Bunnies were bad last week but are only down 6-12 at half time in the other game.
Too bad if some people in here actually wanted to watch that game without knowing the score first hey.....

66srsen66

\m/ \m/
Reaction score
My team for next week based on last 2 weeks

Patten
Turner
Morris
????
Goodwin
Barba
Kimmorley
Hannant
Ennis
Hickey
Gordon
Ryan (only coz they'll NEVER bench him)
Stagg

Roberts
Paea
Green
Armit

Halitau and Payne being injured REALLY being felt.

Moore needs to make changes or else. This is a real challenge for him now, lets see how he responds.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PTE HOLLAND

is it me or do our forwards get the ball and are always flat, none run and hit the line i think only hodgo does, all other forwards run from deep and get the ball at speed and hit the line hard....ours seem to get the ball then run...so they get smashed and driven back, or am i just seeing things?
Paea hits it hard

Status
Not open for further replies.