Not open for further replies.
R

rocky IV

woah there is some heavy moore bagging going on here

my eyes are burning

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I guess all the people that have been saying Moore "knows what he's doing and he's the best coach in the NRL" can shut the **** up. Yes he's done a great job and I like him for that but I've been calling for Barba for 4-5 weeks now to play on the bench, just to spice things up a bit. But no we kept persisting with the four forward bench option.

He's screwed up big time here.
for an alleged canberra raiders fan, you have a heavy interest in not only our nrl squad, but our juniors too, barba especially

i smell a rat

R

rocky IV

seriously you cant bag the coach when we are clearly the best h & a team this year

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
seriously you cant bag the coach when we are clearly the best h & a team this year
I blame the coach for his development of our key junior players

Whats happens out on the field is a result of Kimmorley, Ennis, Patten etc.

Great players in great positions ... Mal Meninga has won 4 Origins is he better then Bellamny ... NO, his had better players

Look at Cronulla ... same coach same team MINUS Kimmorley .. semi finals one year wood spooner contenders the next .. is it the coach or the players?

R

rocky IV

fmd imagine if we won the spoon again, you guys are brutal

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
fmd imagine if we won the spoon again, you guys are brutal
Ace could be coaching this team and we'd make the 8

Kimmorley is an on field coach .. what Moore says has little relevance

Players play off instinct thats what you people don't understand .. you think a coach actually does something, stop listening to Gould he just likes hyping his former profession

A coach puts together a little game plan this and that, reviews players weakness' etc.. But at the end of the day you need a player who can see an opening and hit it off the back of instinct

Barba has that, all those tries are no fluke .. its instincts

I

iYike

I blame the coach for his development of our key junior players

Whats happens out on the field is a result of Kimmorley, Ennis, Patten etc.

Great players in great positions ... Mal Meninga has won 4 Origins is he better then Bellamny ... NO, his had better players

Look at Cronulla ... same coach same team MINUS Kimmorley .. semi finals one year wood spooner contenders the next .. is it the coach or the players?
Again agree :grinning:

I've been going on about the Dogs juniors for a month now, Moore doesn't seem interested in playing them. Idris is the only under 20's players in the last two years that's been given regular game time.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Again agree :grinning:

I've been going on about the Dogs juniors for a month now, Moore doesn't seem interested in playing them. Idris is the only under 20's players in the last two years that's been given regular game time.
Dont even start me on the gap between 20s and FG. A few good under 20's games shouldnt make automatic selection to FG.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Dont even start me on the gap between 20s and FG. A few good under 20's games shouldnt make automatic selection to FG.
Im interested to know .. does a player like Morrin eat em up at NSW Cup level ?

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol yes lets put in more under 20s, they are so fine they cant make the 8 for the lulz!!!

i reckon around 70% of our games in NYC in the past 2 yrs weve leaked at least 30-40 points if not more. But hey they cant do any worse can they?

our junior crop has dried up atm, the SG BALL and HM matts are still a couple of years off, those are the juniors that will be playing first grade, not our under 20s team who cant do much

I

iYike

I'm not talking about preformances in the under 20's though. Moore just seems to not want to play guys with little experience period.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lol yes lets put in more under 20s, they are so fine they cant make the 8 for the lulz!!!

i reckon around 70% of our games in NYC in the past 2 yrs weve leaked at least 30-40 points if not more. But hey they cant do any worse can they?
Hani's comments this year

- Goodwin can not catch
- Holdsworth is better five eight then Roberts
- Roberts should be playing centre he doesn thave a passing game

Bro Im not even gonna bother turning you to the dark side lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

- Goodwin can not catch

i dont remember saying goodwin cant catch, but if i did thats a stuff up :grinning:

I did say holdsworth is better suited to the 5/8 rule yes, because thats what he is, i didnt say sack Roberts and put him in place of him :whacky:

And yes i still believe Roberts will end up as a centre again. He has had a few great games yes but his consistency is an issue. I didnt say he doesnt have a passing game Eden, please dont put things in my mouth. I said he was suspect to an odd bad pass or 2, like DJ :grinning:

Cheers dude

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
i dont remember saying goodwin cant catch, but if i did thats a stuff up :grinning:

I did say holdsworth is better suited to the 5/8 rule yes, because thats what he is, i didnt say sack Roberts and put him in place of him :whacky:

And yes i still believe Roberts will end up as a centre again. He has had a few great games yes but his consistency is an issue. I didnt say he doesnt have a passing game Eden, please dont put things in my mouth. I said he was suspect to an odd bad pass or 2, like DJ :grinning:

Cheers dude
Dude you just sugar coated all those ...

but basically admitted to saying them all

LOL :p

:love: Hani

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
From the other thread moore said that barba was way too immature and dosent have the right attitude for fg, Mabe his right, Theres no point in arguing over it now we are where we are.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

- Goodwin can not catch

Utai is not that fast man!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
lol Eden *sack wacks balls*

you fully know what im trying to say lol!!!

btw did i really say goodwin cant catch lol? i seriously dont remember saying anything like that lol. Could it have been that i was saying catching an attacking contested bomb isnt one of his strengths? Cuz to that i prob would agree, he doesnt have the leap of a say matt sing, izy falau and others but still none the less puts in a good go :grinning:

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Poor off field attitude doesn't lose you games

dud players do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.