Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having a great deal trouble getting into advanced warfare, im usually a campaign person but just not feeling it at all. Way to futuristic for my liking .I thought there is enough games of that type out there. Dam my craving for a gritty world war 1 fps
I thought I'd be the same but I ended up loving it. Probably one of my favourite cod games. I'm with you in the ww1 but. I'm desperate for a ww1 shooter

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind Advanced Warfare but the arcade feel annoys me. Was playing AW then took a break to play some Arma and Battlefield and you really feel the difference. AW just doesn't have that weapon weight.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone played FarCray4 on PS4

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone touch pad already fcuked? I can press it but the swipe functions no longer work

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone touch pad already fcuked? I can press it but the swipe functions no longer work
No problem with the touch pads so far. Had to replace the right trigger buttons on 2 separate controllers already though. Both gave out within a day of each other.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally got my limited edition COD xbox one with COD controller and COD turtle beach headset and mic!
Time to kill some prepubescent kids on advanced warfare!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally got my limited edition COD xbox one with COD controller and COD turtle beach headset and mic!
Time to kill some prepubescent kids on advanced warfare!
Ouch headset with c.o.d. are you mad lol.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ouch headset with c.o.d. are you mad lol.
The xbox ones are awesome, it actually has buttons on the controller/headset adapter where you can lower the game volume and increase the chat volume so you don't go deaf. Worth investing in tbh

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A year in and there has hardly been anything impressive on Ps4. Is there anything of any worth coming out soon? Considering getting a ds and reliving my childhood by playing Pokemon And Supersmash bros aha

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A year in and there has hardly been anything impressive on Ps4. Is there anything of any worth coming out soon? Considering getting a ds and reliving my childhood by playing Pokemon And Supersmash bros aha
Pokemon ORAS kicks ass hahaha

ummmm Order 1866 looks pretty cool, there will be a new uncharted soon you would think, until dawn looks kinda cool, Journey (absolute masterpiece this one) is being remastered and released in HD, Ratchet and clank reboot, Abzu (interesting looking game by the former art director from thatgamecompany), Bloodborne, I am pretty sure team ICO are making a new game that will kick ass.

and that is only exclusives, add in Project cars and Witcher 3 and you have a pretty awesome bunch of games to choose from.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Crew tomorrow. Dying Light in January. Bloodborne in February. There's not a whole lot.

Problem is that Xbone has all the good exclusives, but even then there isn't a whole lot of games on that system either.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Crew tomorrow. Dying Light in January. Bloodborne in February. There's not a whole lot.

Problem is that Xbone has all the good exclusives, but even then there isn't a whole lot of games on that system either.
I am not the target audience for XBone, but all of their exclusives can suck my left nut. Plus most are on PC as well.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
I demand remastered HD versions of Crash Bandicoot titles for the PS4

Somebody make it happen

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I demand remastered HD versions of Crash Bandicoot titles for the PS4

Somebody make it happen
they don't hold up well tbh, it is a shame but the only way we will ever see Crash again is in a reboot (as a proper fully 3d platformer). More likely we see Spyro again then a Crash game as they were in the past. And Spyro sucked

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pokemon ORAS kicks ass hahaha

ummmm Order 1866 looks pretty cool, there will be a new uncharted soon you would think, until dawn looks kinda cool, Journey (absolute masterpiece this one) is being remastered and released in HD, Ratchet and clank reboot, Abzu (interesting looking game by the former art director from thatgamecompany), Bloodborne, I am pretty sure team ICO are making a new game that will kick ass.

and that is only exclusives, add in Project cars and Witcher 3 and you have a pretty awesome bunch of games to choose from.
Yh i think ill just buy the 2ds pokemon bundle online. Only $160 so costs fark all, i can also take it on site with me instead of working haha. Idk why but i just get real bored with most ps4 games these days...except GTA.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh i think ill just buy the 2ds pokemon bundle online. Only $160 so costs fark all, i can also take it on site with me instead of working haha. Idk why but i just get real bored with most ps4 games these days...except GTA.
The amount of black flag I have played is insane. I haven't even played much of the storyline though, I hate the assassin bullshit. I just sail around and be a pirate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The amount of black flag I have played is insane. I haven't even played much of the storyline though, I hate the assassin bullshit. I just sail around and be a pirate.
I was about 25% into Black Flag and I forgot about it. Started playing Unity and it was so buggy that I decided to go back to Black Flag. Forgot how good it is. About 50% of the way through now.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was about 25% into Black Flag and I forgot about it. Started playing Unity and it was so buggy that I decided to go back to Black Flag. Forgot how good it is. About 50% of the way through now.
Yeah I wouldn't even know what my percentage is. My ship is almost fully upgraded, my character has crafted every item and I have captured all the forts though. I think I just found out that Jack Kidd was Mary Read. I am just collecting the Templar Keys and Mayan things. It is one of my favourite games. I just wish it had been a new IP and just a pirate game without the assassin bullshit.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have issues with getting wifi connection with the Xbox One console?
Everything else in my house that uses wifi hooks up straight away ( including Xbox 360). The Xbox One sometimes connects straight away, then sometimes could take anywhere upto an hour.
Looking at upgrading my Modem/Router also. Using Netgear N150, looking at N750?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I had this problem for a while, had something to do with ports and what not... had to log into the modem Web interface and add some numbers somewhere and change some other port numbers... it was to much tech crap for me to remember. Call Netgear, they're generally pretty good when it comes to helping you with stuff that has to do with their modem routers