Things im looking forward to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Me:

1 - Sex and the City - The Movie (I still have to wait just under 2 months and if Carrie and Big don't get married - I will not be a happy camper).

2 - Cowboys to win a Premiership.

3 - Getting a decent Job (if there are any out there - not that there is at the moment).

More later when I CBF thinking

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
* Being home alone from this weekend for 2 weeks
* seeing someone i met last weekend
* the week's upcoming dogs game as always
* pnau on friday night
* new zealand baby! july

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Tahlia can get you a job.
Getting a Job in Mackay and getting a job in Townsville are two completely different things...I can't leave Townsville (as much as I want to because Townsville is a Sh!thole) because If I moved somewhere else other than Sydney (the only other place I do have family support) I would have noone.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Getting a Job in Mackay and getting a job in Townsville are two completely different things...I can't leave Townsville (as much as I want to because Townsville is a Sh!thole) because If I moved somewhere else other than Sydney (the only other place I do have family support) I would have noone.
i am sure Tahlia and her family have conections in Townsville too

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
*Going to europe in june for 9 weeks, that includes going to the final of euro 2008
* buying a golf r32 towards the end of the year
* sitting the ccna and msce certs

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
i am sure Tahlia and her family have conections in Townsville too
Another thing...My age (which I am not going to reveal here...Go on - look at my profile) is working against me. Plus, most employers expect people to have enough experience to not require any training at all. Employers don't want to train anyone here...

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Another thing...My age (which I am not going to reveal here...Go on - look at my profile) is working against me. Plus, most employers expect people to have enough experience to not require any training at all. Employers don't want to train anyone here...
No offence Bern, but had you ever thought of moving for a career? Or doing training in another state to get a career?

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
Bern what did you do when you finished school? start a career? go to uni?

Khanzeera

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ummm thats pretty much anywhere.

australia is gay when it comes to employment tbh.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
And i am now looking forward to HOPEFULLY getting tickets to the presets secret show tomorrow night. Will be fukn awesome if i can get there :grinning: and its free woo

Status
Not open for further replies.