Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh. His contract finished end of 2017. And we re-signed him for 3 years in November 2016. So he is contracted until 2020. Makes no sense to shop him around when his contract hasn't even started yet.

Very very poor cap and team management. That's what is the most worrying thing. 7 months before his contract starts we think we should shop him around. Exact same thing with loud perrett. We give him a 3-4 year extension and we never play him in first grade again. You would think who ever makes these decisions has some very very serious retardation and needs medical intervention immediately.
I cant believe everyone is cracking it about tolman being shopped around when there is absolutely no proof, zilch, nada, didly squat!!!
Seriously guys, just relax.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I cant believe this club??
All the money should be getting Tedesco...
Woods is not going to win us games Tedesco will!
Tedesco first Foran 2nd Woods last!!!
I get that Graham is getting on or maybe wants to go back home but Tedesco is a game winner.
Fix our spine ffs!!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Graham was asked by Kent on NRL360 why the Dogs will beat the Tigers and he said the current Bulldogs will be hungrier than the future Bulldogs. Kent then asked who are the future Bulldogs and he replied "Smames Smamesco and Smarron Smoods".

All this was said while Graham and Woods were sitting next to each other with cheeky all knowing grins.

I think Woods is the right type of personality we need in our team at the moment and will bring out the best in a few players.

TigerGoneLoose

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not having a dig at you guys but good luck. He is a powder puff plodder and Tigers supporters can not wait to see the back of him. Matter of fact, for months now people have been calling for him to be removed from captain.

Maybe playing with a pack that shows aggression (dogs) will motivate him but thats unlikely. He is hopeless in defence, has no lateral movement and couldn't run through a wet paper bag.

Goodluck!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The people working at the club couldn't have made worse decisions for the past 5 years.

This is what happens when you put a egomaniac in control of a club and reward him for horrible decions and performances while getting further away from a premiership each year.

Castle and that useless moron Dib were supposed to have laid the law down to Des and get him to change his style.

He didn't, we're still the same mediocre mess and they reward him for telling them to go fuck themselves by giving him a new deal and letting him sign his 9th prop ahead of all the other players and positions we could get and need more.

I'm over supporting this club when they are such a laughing stock. Woods is a good enough player but makes no sense.

And no I won't give any of them the benefit of the doubt. Why should I when the same thing keeps happening year after year?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we miss Tedesco Rae Rae should be sacked cause she won't step
Down. Rockstar fullback 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018 no.... shit
Dude what can you do when someone wants to follow their heart and not their head? He did it when he back flipped on Canberra for the boys and when the boys dogged him ( woods did literally ) he chose to become selfish. He wants to be a rooster and I don't think anybody could do anything about it. You'd rather buy someone that actually wants to be here.

Reactions: DT

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Signing woods would be the single worst decision the club will ever make. I'd take resigning Reynolds over that basket case

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can Woods play fullback/halfback?
If not = don't need him.
If so = welcome aboard!

Only way I'd accept Woods, is if Tedesco is part of a package deal.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Signing woods would be the single worst decision the club will ever make. I'd take resigning Reynolds over that basket case
A key Forward leaves in a year = we need a new one

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I'm happy with getting Woods. I never really rated him until I think it was last year. Yeah he's not been in form this year but he's always in a shit pack where he has to do everything. In our pack playing alongside good mate Klemmer he will go well.

I have no info but there surely has to be more happening behind the scenes. No way in hell would the board have re-signed des without something big in the pipeline. I'll just sit waiting patiently. And my money is on either Cronk or Foran coming to the club.

Reactions: DT

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There are 20 plus fringe forwards who would bring more or equal to the team and for 500k less
At the end of the day Woods is one of the best Forwards in NSW and a club captain... Its a Big call to say the blokes is overrated when the inner circles think so highly of him.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm for some reason actually happy about this signing (So long as it's not at the expense of graham...) And if it keeps klemmer happy I'm all for it - he's the priority and should have a 10 year deal already.

I can imagine these two trying to out do each other every game. They'll be like our future bruise bros.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've lost it.

Paul Vaughn... Jason tomo... any fucking prop from Canberra. Trent fucking merrin... fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.