Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Funny thing is tolman wasn't off contract until the end of 2017. So we definitely jumped the gun with him.

Woods is a tolman upgrade. But then again woods and graham is a 1.4+ million dollar front row. Throw in kas and Klem and you have over 1/4 of your cap on props.

I just have to imagine something more is cooking in belmore to make us a premiership threat in 2018.

Unless the board, CEO, chairman and coach are all a bunch of morons. I doubt you lock up Hasler for 1.5 million after finishing outside the top 4, 4 years in a row without him having a plan to build the team. He must have pitched something to the board. And I doubt it was woods in graham/klemmer out.

That's the only hope I have. That maybe he has a way to rebuild us and have us ready for 2018.
I believe, they are a bunch of morons, I hope I am wrong

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm going to be filthy when we end up with Woods and that's it.

I can't see Tedesco coming here. Foran seems likely but he's brushed Des on 3 occasions already.

Whole thing is a cluster fuck. I only want Tedesco.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn't he contracted for this season anyway? Just pm me the goss, i'm stressing over this shit haha.
Yeh. His contract finished end of 2017. And we re-signed him for 3 years in November 2016. So he is contracted until 2020. Makes no sense to shop him around when his contract hasn't even started yet.

Very very poor cap and team management. That's what is the most worrying thing. 7 months before his contract starts we think we should shop him around. Exact same thing with loud perrett. We give him a 3-4 year extension and we never play him in first grade again. You would think who ever makes these decisions has some very very serious retardation and needs medical intervention immediately.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't he contracted for this season anyway? Just pm me the goss, i'm stressing over this shit haha.
Haha, no need to stress, rest assured we will have a VERY competitive team in 2018...certainly compared to the past few years especially.

I dont have any special info but I wouldn't give up on Tedesco just yet...its touch and go supposedly

We do have some very good options for fullback and BMoz if injury free is outstanding...

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And we are getting Wood.
Yeah, so they are saying
But if we are losing James to get woods
I don't see how that is improving our squad

We need to get teddy

I'm not interested in Foran at the rate he will want

I think
Teddy
Reynolds
Frawley
Mbye
Is a well balanced spine

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Powder Puff IN.

Woods will become an animal alongside the likes of Klemmer, Graham & Kasiano

Reactions: DT

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha, no need to stress, rest assured we will have a VERY competitive team in 2018...certainly compared to the past few years especially.

I dont have any special info but I wouldn't give up on Tedesco just yet...its touch and go supposedly

We do have some very good options for fullback and BMoz if injury free is outstanding...
Ahhhhh FFS your killing me!!! At least gice us the positions we are looking at amd if we are going to shop around mbye

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I like to stress lol. I don't trust Brett at fb, he has broken down way too many times there. Brett also can't pass a ball for shit so that limits us unless we add an extra ball player to the spine imo.

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crazy trying to sign both tedesco and woods for combined 2 mil a season thats roughly 20% of entire salary cap.
Sign matulino and lolohea cheaper than woods alone,keep james graham & josh reynolds.
Also sign eljah taylor from tigers.
Fuck foran woods & tedesco,overpriced overated and just over it!
1. Lolohea
2. Bomz
3. Jmoz
4. Lee
5. Montoya
6.reynolds
7. Frawley
8. Matulino
9. Mybe
10. Graham
11. Jacko
12. Ray fatiler mariner
13. Taylor

14. Klemmer
15. Kasiano
16. Tolman
17. Eastwood

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If graham decides to go back to the uk to play I wouldn't be as dirty on the club for letting him go but if they want woods cause Graham playing at another club in nrl that'll do me

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhhh FFS your killing me!!! At least gice us the positions we are looking at amd if we are going to shop around mbye
All i know is things are still far from over and Mbye and Graham will definitely be with us...unless something bizarre happens which is unlikely...

I have said for a long while Mbye will make a good fullback someday also...

Lets see what happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.