Willie Mason

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's that he lied saying he didn't say it. And most of the Broncos heard him. And then says he said it but not in the context it was reported. :tearsofjoy:

He rips into other players, but says fuck all about the players he works with.
Yeah cause he didn’t go on radio and call then soft

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's that he lied saying he didn't say it. And most of the Broncos heard him. And then says he said it but not in the context it was reported. :tearsofjoy:

A few times this year he’s been critical of the dogs players. On more than one occasion he’s called them ‘soft’ and ‘embarrassing’.
in fact it was his criticism of the complaining dogs players that started all this media scrutiny.
The problem is people take what he says and subconsciously cut it with their perception of him and then give takes, based on that.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mason won't own what he said in 2006, but then backtracks.

Bottom line is Brisbane won cause we had one off our main player down and broncos had the cap rotted.
But yet it’s ok cause dogs lose 32 points when we got caught but Brisbane get a slap on the wrist.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear that this bloke still thinks he’s funny shit.

The year he played for the Cowboys, I remember when he and Willie Tonga rocked up to a sports shop (which has since become Rebel Sport). Willie M was sitting there trying to be funny (and epically failing) while Willie T was trying on some Converse shoes.
Tell me you want his willie without telling me

that’s a seriously stalkerish crush you have

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Omg Wilkie mason lied !!! It’s ok when the media do it though aye ?

It’s called loyalty, you don’t throw your brothers under the bus

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gamble is a flog of the highest order , kinda bloke you’d try and smash every time he has the ball

willie is also a clown , and if he said what was reported in 2006 at halftime then well he got what he deserved

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gamble is a flog of the highest order , kinda bloke you’d try and smash every time he has the ball

willie is also a clown , and if he said what was reported in 2006 at halftime then well he got what he deserved
Willie has done everything in the game and was a great player. Gamble is a fkn cup player

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

He just Josh Reynolds in a knights jersey

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope you didn’t lose too much money uleh. Warriors were specials at home with SJ back.
I thought he was still injured Uleh. Definitely not ‘hot tip’ category but I thought it would be a contest

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is z Willie bullying a kid just trying to have a go?
Remember he carves up a new asshole (and filled it with mud) to our two marquee forwards TPJ and Thommo the other week.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was still injured Uleh. Definitely not ‘hot tip’ category but I thought it would be a contest
Oh fuck off!
Josh had some talent and a whole heap of passion for his club, unlike that shit-talking wannabe flog.

Actually, are you and Gamble related?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh fuck off!
Josh had some talent and a whole heap of passion for his club, unlike that shit-talking wannabe flog.

Actually, are you and Gamble related?
I’m not related to Gamble I don’t think.
But why yo y talking about Josh and Gamble when quoting a quote about how o thought knights would put up a better fight against the warriors?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why can we be a smokie?
You haven’t even seen the new team play
Why can we be a smokie?
You haven’t even seen the new team play
Because you’d have to be a chewed vitamin to think Doggs is a "dark horse" which is what smokie be - an underrecognised/underrespected competitor in something.
No one thinks doggs will win the comp in 24. Not even doggs.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because you’d have to be a chewed vitamin to think Doggs is a "dark horse" which is what smokie be - an underrecognised/underrespected competitor in something.
No one thinks doggs will win the comp in 24. Not even doggs.
I’m optimistic, we can be the dark horse in 2024.
Warriors did it this year.