Willie Mason

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read earlier that Burton has more try-assists than both Knights halves combined.
If factual, that strongly suggests those opposing Mase's opinion are said ones talking out of their arse.
It's a stupid statistic because it doesn't paint the appropriate picture of how the teams play.

The better stat is that the Knights absolutely torched us in the 2 games we played them within 6 weeks. Scoreline was 66-0 and 42-6.
Overall scoreline 108-6

Knights focal point for try assists is Ponga, not the Knights halves. You can't just compare try assist stats only.

Mason was talking shit.
Gamble responded well to him.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a stupid statistic because it doesn't paint the appropriate picture of how the teams play.

The better stat is that the Knights absolutely torched us in the 2 games we played them within 6 weeks. Scoreline was 66-0 and 42-6.
Overall scoreline 108-6

Knights focal point for try assists is Ponga, not the Knights halves. You can't just compare try assist stats only.

Mason was talking shit.
Mason literally said what every **** was thinking but everyone loves to hate on anything bulldogs related

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Overall scoreline 108-6

Mason was talking shit.
Mason said Gamble is trash and Gamble is trash, so I’m not sure how he is talking shit. Ponga is their whole spine

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I swear that this bloke still thinks he’s funny shit.

The year he played for the Cowboys, I remember when he and Willie Tonga rocked up to a sports shop (which has since become Rebel Sport). Willie M was sitting there trying to be funny (and epically failing) while Willie T was trying on some Converse shoes.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I swear that this bloke still thinks he’s funny shit.

The year he played for the Cowboys, I remember when he and Willie Tonga rocked up to a sports shop (which has since become Rebel Sport). Willie M was sitting there trying to be funny (and epically failing) while Willie T was trying on some Converse shoes.
Mason won't own what he said in 2006, but then backtracks.

How about you fat sloppy Queenslanders get fucked?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Overall scoreline 108-6

Mason was talking shit.
Nah the true reflection is. Bulldogs middle forwards are trash and Newcastle's are better.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least Gamble wasn't the highest paid player in the game doing absolutely nothing yesterday.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mason won't own what he said in 2006, but then backtracks.

Unless Mason’s sledge injured Daniel Holdsworth, it had nothing to do with the Broncos winning that game.
If Holdsworth doesn’t get injured, we win that game comfortably.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unless Mason’s sledge injured Daniel Holdsworth, it had nothing to do with the Broncos winning that game.
If Holdsworth doesn’t get injured, we win that game comfortably.
It's that he lied saying he didn't say it. And most of the Broncos heard him. And then says he said it but not in the context it was reported. :tearsofjoy:

He rips into other players, but says fuck all about the players he works with.