• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Even Jack Bird would be a better pick, Blues scored 3 tries after Pearce got injured in game 1, shows how insignificant he is.
Pearce is one of the most overrated players of all time. Hope he proves me wrong in the next origin. I will happily eat my words. However how many chances has he had and failed.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even Jack Bird would be a better pick, Blues scored 3 tries after Pearce got injured in game 1, shows how insignificant he is.
Great idea. Let's pick a player in a deciding origin match at halfback, even though he's never played in that position. One of your best !
You see, people call for Pearce to be sacked, but can't come up with a viable alternative. The Kennel has a lot of learned league followers who absolutely know their stuff, however it's unfortunately littered with a lot of dribblers, who post so much rubbish, like picking Jack Bird at half.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great idea. Let's pick a player in a deciding origin match at halfback, even though he's never played in that position. One of your best !
You see, people call for Pearce to be sacked, but can't come up with a viable alternative. The Kennel has a lot of learned league followers who absolutely know their stuff, however it's unfortunately littered with a lot of dribblers, who post so much rubbish, like picking Jack Bird at half.
How many deciders has Pearce won? How many chances has he had now?. He's trash at Origin level but it doesn't surprise me you'd support a dog rooter.

In saying that being a Blues fan I still hope he plays well and we win but I doubt Pearce will be the catalyst in that Victory.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Pearce plays, QLD win.

If he does an "unfortunate" injury before kickoff the Blues are morals. Pearce is an Origin dud.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pearce has had a good series jump off the bandwagon. Reynolds and hodkinson did very little that series and we won, maybe that says that the halfback isn't the sole reason for winning and losing games like everyone makes out with pearce
The best thing Pearce did all series was get Thaiday to take him out...NSW scored 22-0 after he was "injured"

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so everyone dislikes pearce and dosnt watch his games? hes not the reason for roosters or nsw losing this year hes in good form

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds & Hodkinson > Pretty Boy Pearce and Defensive Turnstile Maloney

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cronk is 34 well past his prime and has won countless origins for Qld. Mitchell hasn't won one series.
I still can't understand why people are critical of him this series. He's kicked well, directed the team around, scored two tries off good support play. He can't win it on his own give the guy a break

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I still can't understand why people are critical of him this series. He's kicked well, directed the team around, scored two tries off good support play. He can't win it on his own give the guy a break
I agree this series he has been better. My point is I think NSW have better options going forward and I don't understand the Pearce love from the media etc.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, haters will be haters. Bag Pearce for other origin defeats but FFS, he's had a good series thus far. Ill informed haters, blame Pearce for the last 30 minutes in origin 2. The other 16 players had nothing to do with the QLD comeback. Then when you challenge people to come up with a viable replacement, they can't.
Except for one idiot, who wanted to pick Jack Bird at number 7 !

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, haters will be haters. Bag Pearce for other origin defeats but FFS, he's had a good series thus far. Ill informed haters, blame Pearce for the last 30 minutes in origin 2. The other 16 players had nothing to do with the QLD comeback. Then when you challenge people to come up with a viable replacement, they can't.
Except for one idiot, who wanted to pick Jack Bird at number 7 !
In all serious is Matt Moylan not suitable if he goes to 5/8 and Maloney the 7? They had this combo and won game 3 last year. This is the way I would next year.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all serious is Matt Moylan not suitable if he goes to 5/8 and Maloney the 7? They had this combo and won game 3 last year. This is the way I would next year.
In a dead rubber where nsw had about 80% of possession and only just won. Until he proves through playing the position full time at club level that hes the best 6 in nsw he shouldn't be there. Moylan is far too hyped up its an insult to guys like keary and austin who are ahead of him for the spot

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In a dead rubber where nsw had about 80% of possession and only just won. Until he proves through playing the position full time at club level that hes the best 6 in nsw he shouldn't be there. Moylan is far too hyped up its an insult to guys like keary and austin who are ahead of him for the spot
Yes he is over hyped but he is a better football player than Pearce in my opinion. He has had many chances and failed in the origin arena.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he is over hyped but he is a better football player than Pearce in my opinion. He has had many chances and failed in the origin arena.
Pearce will never be anything but a solid club land player, never has and never will have it in his game to win big origin matches. This has been proven beyond any doubt and it doesn't matter what any snow flake rorter supports thinks, they can't deny cold hard facts.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The result is obvious as hell.

Won't matter who Qld name in the side ... the NRL will ensure a fairytale win for Qld for Cronk and Thurstons departure in Suncorp, and the refs will ensure a nailbiting finish.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The result is obvious as hell.

Won't matter who Qld name in the side ... the NRL will ensure a fairytale win for Qld for Cronk and Thurstons departure in Suncorp, and the refs will ensure a nailbiting finish.
Qld will win and they will carry thurston out and qld commentators will blow their load

The Suttons have a decision going to the board - Qld win

Status
Not open for further replies.