Which players do you still wish played from this photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is holdworth there :tearsofjoy:

Apart from him all the rest are some of my favourites. I was always a massive perry fan. His passing off the ground was text book and could chop down anyone with his defence. Would have been a Hasler favourite :p

Also I'm not a Grimaldi fan either. Preferred ayoub as our conditioner and Harris as our trainer.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Apart from him all the rest are some of my favourites. I was always a massive perry fan. His passing off the ground was text book and could chop down anyone with his defence. Would have been a Hasler favourite :p

Also I'm not a Grimaldi fan either. Preferred ayoub as our conditioner and Harris as our trainer.
He has/had a position within the club as an assistant to Intrust/ U20's I think.........???

Ironically one of the few to survive the culling........

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I also miss shrek- we need a tank like him- he took it personal as he ripped through the defence

But I wish we can take back silvaaaaaaaaaaa

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ayoub is a Physio, Harry Harris was only good at rehab
Grimaldi is still one of the fittest people involved in league- absolute freak

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Willie talay still looks like a tank

For me
Talau
Silva
Sherwin

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shifty, Rocket, and Bobcat hands down.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

I will always cherish the memory of Grimaldi stealing the ball off Lockyer to dive over for a try. The look on Lockyer's face was gold - he thought he still had the ball.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will always cherish the memory of Grimaldi stealing the ball off Lockyer to dive over for a try. The look on Lockyer's face was gold - he thought he still had the ball.
Don't get me wrong I loved lobster as a player. But never liked him as our conditioner. I never felt we were a fit club under him. We always seemed to look flat and tired at times during games.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.