Which players do you still wish played from this photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this photo current? Why are they all.still in Dogs gear even though they all look like their retirement age

1. Shifty 2. Talau 3. Silva

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will always cherish the memory of Grimaldi stealing the ball off Lockyer to dive over for a try. The look on Lockyer's face was gold - he thought he still had the ball.
Oh the glory.......but I thought it was Karmichael Hunt....Round 20 2005...we won that game 29-22

upload_2017-10-9_19-39-18.jpeg

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh the glory.......but I thought it was Karmichael Hunt....Round 20 2005...we won that game 29-22

View attachment 4068
One memory of Grimaldi i'll never forget. Anybody who averages 40 tackles a game over their whole career will always be regarded as a top athlete.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are probably right. My memory for player's names is not what it was. Nonetheless, I remember the incident, and it was hilarious.
It was wonderful watching it unfold. Lobster may not have been the quickest bloke on the footy field but he sure high tailed it. Won man of the match that day too. Can't seem to locate any video footage of it but would dearly love to refresh my memory.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Holdsworth
But seriously we need a centre built like Talau, he would run through brick walls to find the tryline

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Why is holdworth there :tearsofjoy:

Apart from him all the rest are some of my favourites. I was always a massive perry fan. His passing off the ground was text book and could chop down anyone with his defence. Would have been a Hasler favourite :p

Also I'm not a Grimaldi fan either. Preferred ayoub as our conditioner and Harris as our trainer.
Harry Harris is back as our strength coach

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Harry Harris is back? Most people were glad to see the back of him at the end of 2015. The players people complain about like Kasiano, Eastwood etc didn't look any better when he was around.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Shifty.
Fuck, we could use him now.
Shifty at his best had the best kicking game ive seen in a dogs side in my lifetime. And a very good long pass. Also had good vision. He had skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.