What is your job? and how much ca$$$h you pulling?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Regardless of what the host says I’ll always bring something, my own beer & a bottle of something to leave there. I’m a beer snob and wouldn’t expect people to get them for me. Everyone has different beliefs/cultures but I personally think it’s rude to turn up empty handed.

If I’m throwing the party I’ll supply everything but do appreciate if people bring something, not because we need it but because it’s polite
Yep you don’t turn up expecting to drink someone’s else’s piss all night. If it happens it happens and you leave what you took to the party but no I reckon alcohol you definitely turn up with what you want to drink but food I agree if your putting on the get together you supply the food.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Democratic freedom fighter, I do it for free because its what I believe in.
Learn your basic human rights.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
We are similar like that.
Don’t understand guys who want to work when you can get Centrelink
More money? Career Progression? Superannuation? Or use Centrelink, live like a bum, and just get by for the rest of your life.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
More money? Career Progression? Superannuation? Or use Centrelink, live like a bum, and just get by for the rest of your life.
Or wait for your parents to die and receive all that $$$ and blow it on questionable products and activities. I did that one.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I missed it
I was in the crazy thread and told @AlzzBulldog I was going to die on Sunday and to help me. I then today discovered I made contact with a potentially infectious individual and only have another 4-28 hours to live.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was in the crazy thread and told @AlzzBulldog I was going to die on Sunday and to help me. I then today discovered I made contact with a potentially infectious individual and only have another 4-28 hours to live.
Hahhahaha wtf. Did you test positive?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno yet
Don’t stress. You’ll have a fever for 3 days and feel tired and maybe a sore throat Uleh.
Don’t fear this virus.
All it does is top you over if you were already in your way out, otherwise just flu. Natures VIP line

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Also,
I find it extremely hard to build a life on 800 a week.
We have written to the government and asked to bump the refugee assistance program up to 1000 a week, to cope with inflation.
It’s very hard for us to adapt into Australia and into the workforce and stuff.

would you guys sign a petition if I created one?

Or if I shared my PayPal details will you donate? Top me up a bit, think in terms of all I do for Tk, the oil, insight, old timer memories etc
Why should It be free?
The only petition I would sign is to deport you back to Lebanon, then I would go shave and sign it again, then change my clothes so I could sign it again etc you get the hint :tearsofjoy:

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I set up a booth in shopping centres and dish out some advice.. people come to me, all sorts, criminals, divorcees, gamblers/renters, people who rack up big credit card bills, people with high mileage cars, they pay me $50 and then tell me their problems, I respond with how they are to dig themselves out of their mess. I start the session by saying the truth will hurt but they must concede that you are where you are and if they listen we may just make a silk purse from a sows ear. Of course if your fat, it can take time.

I may rebrand blue_booth

I may even franchise this system, people can Come for a 10 week camp to learn my ways and then go out on your own to lift the quality of other people.
You could have cut that short and said, I’m one of those annoying fucks you try your hardest to ignore as your walking past me in a mall :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: