What is your job? and how much ca$$$h you pulling?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no the '.....'s was to signify a pregnant pause, so you knew i wasnt mucking around with the final punchline.
What punchline? And I will have you know that I am an exceptional ****..

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I clean the toilets after people have shat in them so it is clean for the next customer.
I also replenish the toilet paper and ensure the hand towels are clean.

I earn upwards of 150k PA

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I set up a booth in shopping centres and dish out some advice.. people come to me, all sorts, criminals, divorcees, gamblers/renters, people who rack up big credit card bills, people with high mileage cars, they pay me $50 and then tell me their problems, I respond with how they are to dig themselves out of their mess. I start the session by saying the truth will hurt but they must concede that you are where you are and if they listen we may just make a silk purse from a sows ear. Of course if your fat, it can take time.

I may rebrand blue_booth

I may even franchise this system, people can Come for a 10 week camp to learn my ways and then go out on your own to lift the quality of other people.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never interacted on a nasheed thread or post. You're really going to drag me into this ***** shit????
Wallah Uleh the dots wasn’t the dots like f*CK that type of dots they were ….. dots which signifies pregnant pause because I was gong to hit heavy with the end punchline

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Run a small pool infinity edge and natural stone business in Brisbane .. depends on the judge .. it’s the rain when it’s not raining anywhere from 2k- sometimes $10k but when you add up all the weeks I miss from rain I’m just a average Joe. I have ocd so I make every job look like my last snd nothing gets my dick harder then clients and builders praising my work. You don’t need to be intelligent in my trade you just have to know square level and plumb and care about what you put down cause believe me in my trade we are a combination of alcoholics heroin addicted domestic violence peeps and usually the people who have no qualifications

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Run a small pool infinity edge and natural stone business in Brisbane .. depends on the judge .. it’s the rain when it’s not raining anywhere from 2k- sometimes $10k but when you add up all the weeks I miss from rain I’m just a average Joe. I have ocd so I make every job look like my last snd nothing gets my dick harder then clients and builders praising my work. You don’t need to be intelligent in my trade you just have to know square level and plumb and care about what you put down cause believe me in my trade we are a combination of alcoholics heroin addicted domestic violence peeps and usually the people who have no qualifications
Thankyou for your serious and actual insightful reply. I enjoyed reading it and it is what I was hoping for to see when making this thread, before all these wannabe leb clowns derailed it.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I set up a booth in shopping centres and dish out some advice.. people come to me, all sorts, criminals, divorcees, gamblers/renters, people who rack up big credit card bills, people with high mileage cars, they pay me $50 and then tell me their problems, I respond with how they are to dig themselves out of their mess. I start the session by saying the truth will hurt but they must concede that you are where you are and if they listen we may just make a silk purse from a sows ear. Of course if your fat, it can take time.

I may rebrand blue_booth

I may even franchise this system, people can Come for a 10 week camp to learn my ways and then go out on your own to lift the quality of other people.
This camp you speak of, do you have to bring your own TP?