What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
"See No Evil" is a good series. Based on murder cases that were solved with help from CCTV.. there's some really eerie footage, particularly in the kidnapping cases.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished watching ( Caught Inside ) found it while browsing youtube for something to watch. Ben Oxenbould was the main actor , was crazy as fuck but good story!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love Star Wars Hacky, absolutely love it. Almost as much as I love Indiana Jones. However, does it come to a point where there is too much Star Wars? Disney is just squeezing every little bit out of it.
Disney are are just in it for the money, not the quality.
I actually like that they've gone into a number of different stories. Some with well known characters like Nobba Fett. There was some shit I could not pick in that series but overall it was good.

Absolutely love the Mandalorian. But I haven't watched the last season. Or for that matter since he picked up his new shop which I think is impractical for a bounty Hunter. Weekend driver maybe, but where do you store your bounty? Do you strap them to the hood?

I tend to do a month of Disney plus, binge my series then switch it off.

They are squeezing the SW's universe hard. But there are a lot of interesting stories like Andor which I loved. Hope he survived the ending somehow :tearsofjoy:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually like that they've gone into a number of different stories. Some with well known characters like Nobba Fett. There was some shit I could not pick in that series but overall it was good.

Absolutely love the Mandalorian. But I haven't watched the last season. Or for that matter since he picked up his new shop which I think is impractical for a bounty Hunter. Weekend driver maybe, but where do you store your bounty? Do you strap them to the hood?

I tend to do a month of Disney plus, binge my series then switch it off.

They are squeezing the SW's universe hard. But there are a lot of interesting stories like Andor which I loved. Hope he survived the ending somehow :tearsofjoy:
Even a broken clock gets things right twice a day.. I do agree The Mandalorian was great..and I enjoyed Boba Fett..However, I also enjoyed Rogue One, and Solo..but I thought the Rey movies were pretty crappy..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So I'm watching Halo on Paramount, up to Season 2 and I've never played the game, maybe I should have to understand the plot. It's unnecessarily complex, full of side tracks, not to mention the technology contradictions. It's supposed to be the 26th Century, so how come the Covenant uses round shields, leaving gaps between them, seriously the Romans invented the Scutum, a square shield with no gaps, in the 4th Century. In the 26th Century us humans are still using projectile weapons, tracer bullets, and explosive weapons, like hand grenades, FFS. But at the same time we have invented Spartans and interstellar space craft.

I've resorted to watching it like a game that someone else is playing, trying to get any more out of it than that is a waste of brain power.

Always a Bulldog

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So I'm watching Halo on Paramount, up to Season 2 and I've never played the game, maybe I should have to understand the plot. It's unnecessarily complex, full of side tracks, not to mention the technology contradictions. It's supposed to be the 26th Century, so how come the Covenant uses round shields, leaving gaps between them, seriously the Romans invented the Scutum, a square shield with no gaps, in the 4th Century. In the 26th Century us humans are still using projectile weapons, tracer bullets, and explosive weapons, like hand grenades, FFS. But at the same time we have invented Spartans and interstellar space craft.

I've resorted to watching it like a game that someone else is playing, trying to get any more out of it than that is a waste of brain power.

Always a Bulldog
Trust me when I say that the games won't help at all. The show is pretty different to the game. Same characters and lore but other stuff is way different.

The games are also pretty convoluted. Unless you play through the games from the first game, you don't have a clue what's happening in the story.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm totally out of shows to watch until next year when new seasons come out. Too many options not enough quality, plus most of the stuff just doesn't appeal
Any worth re-watching?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Any worth re-watching?
Well the final season of Curb just came out so that's next on the list. Plus I'll start on fallout on Amazon after that and I started getting into Yellowstone after initially finding it dull so not all hope is lost

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished watching an english gangster series based in the 90s

Sexy Beast (prequel to the movie)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 episodes in to the Fallout series on Amazon Prime (based on the video games)

So far I'm enjoying it. It's extremely violent, and has a lot of the humour from the games. The actors are excellent for the roles.

So far I'm not surprised that the show is getting very high ratings

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a tv show, but I’m PUMPED to say wolf creek 3 is on its way… John Jarrat is one of my favourite actors. He’s a legend and this next one will be killer :grinning:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I played through a bit of the storyline of a halo game (unsure which) that my nephew iwned. I found the game very forgettable. I think he Halo games were more of a platform for multiplayer gameplay online. So I doubt I'll watch the series. I'm sure it'll mostly appeal to players unless they.make it more compelling than the game.

2 episodes in to the Fallout series on Amazon Prime (based on the video games)

So far I'm enjoying it. It's extremely violent, and has a lot of the humour from the games. The actors are excellent for the roles.

So far I'm not surprised that the show is getting very high ratings

It actually has me thinking about reinstalling a fallout game just from the trailer. The only issue is I'm still not on the latest gen console. I'd still run into the same issues.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I played through a bit of the storyline of a halo game (unsure which) that my nephew iwned. I found the game very forgettable. I think he Halo games were more of a platform for multiplayer gameplay online. So I doubt I'll watch the series. I'm sure it'll mostly appeal to players unless they.make it more compelling than the game.

It actually has me thinking about reinstalling a fallout game just from the trailer. The only issue is I'm still not on the latest gen console. I'd still run into the same issues.
Fallout 4 is probably a good one to play, I think it's set just before the TV series. Came out in 2015 so is available on old gens.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Apparently they just dropped a patch for Fallout 4 that adds 60 fps to current Gen consoles.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently they just dropped a patch for Fallout 4 that adds 60 fps to current Gen consoles.
I generally wait a while on updating consoles. It's probably about time I do it though. Sadly my other habit of buying used games look like it's going the way of the dinosaur with both X-box and Playstation heavily pushing digital platforms. I've never liked paying for a game where I don't even get a disc.

But it'd be nice to get through certain city areas in F4 without the freezing that ruined the game for me. It'd also be nice to build better settlements.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently I’ve been binging shogun on Disney+. Based off the book and the series is amazing. 9.1 rating on IMDb and 99% on rotten tomatoes. Definitely recommend if you like game of thrones/lord of the rings style storylines