CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. He's good. Him and Mazikeen.
Yup, who doesn't love Maze. Also love how Lucifer calls Chloe "Detective" haha. I really dunno why i find this show so funny, some of the lines in the show just make me lose it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup, who doesn't love Maze. Also love how Lucifer calls Chloe "Detective" haha. I really dunno why i find this show so funny, some of the lines in the show just make me lose it.
It's very well done. It just doesn't have a whole lot of depth to it. It's a guilty pleasure show more than a complex show. But it has good dry humour in it.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking motherfucker turns ***** into fucking ash. But fmd i got so anxious during that, i didn't want Drogon to die, i didn't want Bronn to die, i didn't want Jamie to die. Fucking crazy.
I have never cheered both sides of a war on TV like I did this ep. Amazing episode!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Season 3 of Narcos starts 1st September. It's about the Cali Cartel.

Can't wait.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was just cheering for the main characters to take out fodder for the entire fight lol.
And for Dany, Drogon, Jaime and Bronn not to die.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jon touched Drogon 8-)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Season 3 of Narcos starts 1st September. It's about the Cali Cartel.

Can't wait.
I really hope it is good as the first two seasons, but having my doubts. It's as if they wanted to make two seasons about Escobar, and then the show was so popular, it's like: shit, Pablo's dead, how do we keep this going? :grinning:

Thanks for the reminder though.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I really hope it is good as the first two seasons, but having my doubts. It's as if they wanted to make two seasons about Escobar, and then the show was so popular, it's like: shit, Pablo's dead, how do we keep this going? :grinning:

Thanks for the reminder though.
Netflix actually wants season 3 and 4. I wonder if they will continue on after Pablo's death or they will show Cali's perspective of the story.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
@Gotenks an episode of something got leaked :astonished::astonished::astonished::confounded::confounded::confounded::anguished::anguished::anguished::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::sob::sob::sob:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The leaked copy is actually pretty good this time unlike the last one, at least 720p.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The leaked copy is actually pretty good this time unlike the last one, at least 720p.
Yep. Not that I would watch it but 1080p. I also am not currently watching Sansa and Arya having a big argument.