What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watched GOT unlike you damn pirates that watched it days ago ffs.

Does Jon have a heartbeat or what? No normal **** could survive that shit. **** also cost us a dragon but it looks like he'll get some dragonass instead so that's okay i guess. Also do the White Walkers resurrect dead ***** with or warg into them?
Why the fuck did Jon not just get on the damn dragon and fly away?! Probably wanted to show off his fighting skills to his new hoe/Aunty

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why the fuck did Jon not just get on the damn dragon and fly away?! Probably wanted to show off his fighting skills to his new hoe/Aunty
Because Jon is a hero. He wanted to take out the Night King aftee what Beric said. Lucky Bran sent Benjen an SMS saying to go save Jon and then die becauae there was totally bot enough room on the horse for two.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because Jon is a hero. He wanted to take out the Night King aftee what Beric said. Lucky Bran sent Benjen an SMS saying to go save Jon and then die becauae there was totally bot enough room on the horse for two.
Same reason why that bitch Rose couldn't move over and fit Jack on the floating wood, instead letting him freeze to death in titanic.

Anyway, solid episode. So much to cover in the last one that I'm certain there will be several annoying cliffhangers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same reason why that bitch Rose couldn't move over and fit Jack on the floating wood, instead letting him freeze to death in titanic.

Anyway, solid episode. So much to cover in the last one that I'm certain there will be several annoying cliffhangers
Yh i thought of that scene straight away when i saw this.

Yh i really have absolutely no idea on what is going to happen next episode, most of this season has been fairly easy to predict up to this point though. Also the Bran = Night King theory is looking more solid atm lol.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh i thought of that scene straight away when i saw this.

Yh i really have absolutely no idea on what is going to happen next episode, most of this season has been fairly easy to predict up to this point though. Also the Bran = Night King theory is looking more solid atm lol.
Fk I was just gunna mention the Bran-night king thing but didn't wanna put in any potential spoilers. Personally I think it's a bit of a stretch but time will tell. It'll be intersecting to see if there are any key deaths next episode

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just watched GOT unlike you damn pirates that watched it days ago ffs.

Does Jon have a heartbeat or what? No normal **** could survive that shit. **** also cost us a dragon but it looks like he'll get some dragonass instead so that's okay i guess. Also do the White Walkers resurrect dead ***** with or warg into them?

+ the Night King totally knew Dany and the dragons were coming, the whole thing was a setup just to get a fucking dragon to fuck off the wall. He has the same visions as Bran, or he was Bran or a part of him.
Jon is basically a fire white. He's been dead and was raised.

That was totally a setup because he could've used his spears to kill Jon much earlier.

I hate the theory that Bran is the NK.

Also hate that Jon bent the knee.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I predict in the next ep that Arya kills Little finger and the season ends with the wall falling. My number 1 wish though is Cleganebowl!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I predict in the next ep that Arya kills Little finger and the season ends with the wall falling. My number 1 wish though is Cleganebowl!
I really want LF dead but considering he's the source of nearly every conflict I think they'll save that for the last season, which is over 12 months away

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does Jon have a heartbeat or what? No normal **** could survive that shit. **** also cost us a dragon but it looks like he'll get some dragonass instead so that's okay i guess.
The show has dropped several hints that Jon Snow is actually the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark (which also happens in the book). If that's the case then Dany is Jon Snow's Aunt so it could be awkward... or maybe not.

Also do the White Walkers resurrect dead ***** with or warg into them?
I don't think it's a warg 'cause that would mean that the King had to warg one through secondary connections. Technically the King is the one that started it all so if you killed one then it shouldn't make a difference, but they killed one that raised a group and the group all fell.

I think it's more of a vampire thing. Kill the master and the lower ones all die. So it's like a network. The king passes his life force onto his subordinates to pass it on to others. If there's a break in the network then everything below that crumbles.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also the Bran = Night King theory is looking more solid atm lol.
I think the only real way it would turn out with Bran as the Night King is if the Night King is being controlled by a future version of Bran and he's worging back in time like he did with Hodor.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think the only real way it would turn out with Bran as the Night King is if the Night King is being controlled by a future version of Bran and he's worging back in time like he did with Hodor.
I think the Night King, the Gods, etc are basically just a version of Bran. He was warned not to mess with events yet he yelled out to Ned at the Tower of Joy. There's also the theory that Bran made Aerys mad with his whispers and that kind of ties into it. He could of easily created multiple version of himself through his attempts to manipulate the past.

The show has dropped several hints that Jon Snow is actually the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark (which also happens in the book). If that's the case then Dany is Jon Snow's Aunt so it could be awkward... or maybe not.

I don't think it's a warg 'cause that would mean that the King had to warg one through secondary connections. Technically the King is the one that started it all so if you killed one then it shouldn't make a difference, but they killed one that raised a group and the group all fell.

I think it's more of a vampire thing. Kill the master and the lower ones all die. So it's like a network. The king passes his life force onto his subordinates to pass it on to others. If there's a break in the network then everything below that crumbles.
Jon being Rhaegar's son is pretty much confirmed now unless they're pulling the biggest troll ever. Sam and Gilly even have the book to say that he married another women and Jon isn't even a bastard. Only Bran in the show would know this though? Also it wouldn't be that awkward...most people would wanna fuck Dany even if she was their aunt haha. It's normal for her anyway.

Ahh so it's like the whole thing in The Strain with The Master basically controlling all the *****? Bran could try and hack into the network and hijack the signal like the Night King did with Bran and the Ravens.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the Night King, the Gods, etc are basically just a version of Bran. He was warned not to mess with events yet he yelled out to Ned at the Tower of Joy. There's also the theory that Bran made Aerys mad with his whispers and that kind of ties into it. He could of easily created multiple version of himself through his attempts to manipulate the past.

Jon being Rhaegar's son is pretty much confirmed now unless they're pulling the biggest troll ever. Sam and Gilly even have the book to say that he married another women and Jon isn't even a bastard. Only Bran in the show would know this though? Also it wouldn't be that awkward...most people would wanna fuck Dany even if she was their aunt haha. It's normal for her anyway.

Ahh so it's like the whole thing in The Strain with The Master basically controlling all the *****? Bran could try and hack into the network and hijack the signal like the Night King did with Bran and the Ravens.
Yep. Could be interesting if Bran manages to hack a section of the undead forces and pits the undead armies against each other.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep. Could be interesting if Bran manages to hack a section of the undead forces and pits the undead armies against each other.
Or a dragon.. :grinning: Also Arya is surely using Sansa to set something up or manipulate Little Finger. The dagger is surely making its way back to Little Finger via his neck? Haha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to admit that it at least looks like they could be closely related

haha

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Have to admit that it at least looks like they could be closely related

haha
All i see is 6 Brans haha. Deadset i can't function properly until the next episode airs. I'm so anxious just thinking about it lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What's his play though?
To create a enemy so powerful that forces humankind to ally with each other and create bonds that lead to years of peace...pffft haha.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To create a enemy so powerful that forces humankind to ally with each other and create bonds that lead to years of peace...pffft haha.
Could be onto something there...