SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Future Man on Amazon is hilarious.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched both seasons of Reacher in a fairly short period of time.

Its good escapism. The lead guy couldn't act his way our of a wet brown paper bag, but he's a massive unit that beats the shit and of and kills a lot of dudes.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fargo Season 5.

Its the Fargo of old, and was it fucking brilliant.

How it doesn't win a heap of awards is beyond me.

Jon Hamm, Juno Temple and Jennifer Jason Leigh were all great.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I recently realised i'd forgotten to cancel my Stan subscription from a few months ago, so thought i'd go through it one more time before actually cancelling.

Just stated watching Prosper - its the new Aussie drama with Richard Roxborough, Rebecca Gibney and a few others. Cal Quinn (Roxborough) is the head of a mega-church (basically Hillsong), and he's a dodgy money grubbing carnt (so, like Hillsong) who is about to embark onto expansion into the US. There's even a Scomo type character in the first episode lol.

Liking it so far.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree on a lot of the recent posts too many to quote

Reacher is definitely watchable the episodes are short too.Ironically Ritchson fits the physical bill and Cruise was the type of actor the role maybe needs but is only a little fella haha.

Mayor Of Kingstown is a fantastic show and I've recently even re-watched season 2, big Renner fan myself.

Agree on Fargo as well.

Pagans Peak on SBS was good consists of 3 seasons so is a big binge project.There is a shipload of potentially very good content on there e.g Cold Courage looks good and is one I'll be watching soon.

Watched the Frasier reboot a while back, not completely awful but not a candle on the original.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finished the first two seasons of Mayor of Kingstown and loved it, next I’ll watch lioness.. after that a tried and tested rewatch of Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree on a lot of the recent posts too many to quote

Reacher is definitely watchable the episodes are short too.Ironically Ritchson fits the physical bill and Cruise was the type of actor the role maybe needs but is only a little fella haha.

Mayor Of Kingstown is a fantastic show and I've recently even re-watched season 2, big Renner fan myself.

Agree on Fargo as well.

Pagans Peak on SBS was good consists of 3 seasons so is a big binge project.There is a shipload of potentially very good content on there e.g Cold Courage looks good and is one I'll be watching soon.

Watched the Frasier reboot a while back, not completely awful but not a candle on the original.
SBS on demand has lots of content worth a look at.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SBS on demand has lots of content worth a look at.
Something Undone I've watched recently on there was also watchable, i kept waiting to see Billy Campbell appear as I started wondering what his role was going to be, once introduced plays his part well I thought.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just watched both seasons of Reacher in a fairly short period of time.

Its good escapism. The lead guy couldn't act his way our of a wet brown paper bag, but he's a massive unit that beats the shit and of and kills a lot of dudes.
But he's a massive improvement on Tom Cruise.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finished mayor of Kingstown and started on wrecked, some US comedy about a bunch of survivors of a plane crash that I found terrible so gave up after a few eipisodes but Fargo season 5 is out & I can't wait to get stuck in

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching Worlds Toughest Prisons netflix from the worst and best prisons around the world some are like hotels... interesting.