What’s with the sounds of silence ??

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Where we getting 1 win from unless we play tigers in the first 10
Mr optimistic over here
Na there's enough good players to win a few early in the season, provided the coach can come up with something a bit more effective than mid field bombs as a last tackle option every set and giving up precious field position constantly.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel the bulldogs end of season merchandise sale does not present overly good value for money. Discuss.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I feel the bulldogs end of season merchandise sale does not present overly good value for money. Discuss.
I feel as though bulldog member merchandise is crap and alike incentive.

Giving a $50 credit and charging for shipping when you want to get something half decent.

All I could get was a crappy drink bottle and some coasters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rather watch the CWC, and have been.. only come here to reply to that thread as the TK and bulldogs news is redundant lol.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Na there's enough good players to win a few early in the season, provided the coach can come up with something a bit more effective than mid field bombs as a last tackle option every set and giving up precious field position constantly.
Take the shackles off and let them play what they see and ad some razle dazzle in with it. Like when they played the Storm in round 2.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You enjoy the Nasheed threads too much I think
Well if round 1 starts with mid field bombs on last tackle and Josh Reynolds on the sidelines with a headset on directing traffic I see plenty of Merrit to the assistant assisting elsewhere in the non to distant future.

But he won't be sacked "he'll quit" to spare Phull any wrong doing etc

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a thread about who the kennel would have as a new coach incase Ciraldo ends up 1-9 or something (don’t want it to happen but it’s always a chance) and the mods blocked it despite being legitimate discussion.
Disgraceful. Just as bigger travesty as mods banning me from creating threads whatsoever

Now what we are left with are crap threads like the one we are in now, and a bunch of threads created by muppets trying to convince each other that we are “definitely on the right track” lol

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we win the GF next season I'll highly suspect the 1984,94,04,14, 24 thing is because of a glitch in the matrix.

How about you ?

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How about jokes ?

I saw a great t-shirt the other day. It read

"The only reason I'm fat is because every time I f..k your mother she makes me a sandwich"
I love me a good mum joke..

"Your mother's so fat ,when she fell over her leg broke and gravy poured out"

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love me a good mum joke..

"Your mother's so fat ,when she fell over her leg broke and gravy poured out"
Just on fat jokes in general, one of my favs is by Al Bundy in Married With Children

Fat lady in shoe shop: "How dare you call me that (fat) to my face"
Al Bundy: "Well I'd say it behind your back but my car's only got half a tank of gas" (petrol)

Last edited: