What’s with the sounds of silence ??

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I sense he still talks absolute snot and lies but wouldn't know as I blocked the dill a year ago now bro .. lol
If only many here would follow suit, the **** would shutup or even better leave if noone replied to shim ..
What lies?
Hate when peeps casually say stuff like this with no substance

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Disgraceful. Just as bigger travesty as mods banning me from creating threads whatsoever

Now what we are left with are crap threads like the one we are in now, and a bunch of threads created by muppets trying to convince each other that we are “definitely on the right track” lol
All your attempts to have me blocked on here didn’t work cock breath, mods enjoy me putting the boot in. You are highly valued (target):laughing:

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just on fat jokes in general, one of my favs is by Al Bundy in Married With Children

Fat lady in shoe shop: "How dare you call me that (fat) to my face"
Al Bundy: "Well I'd say it behind your back but my car's only got half a tank of gas" (petrol)
If the woke mob went after married with children the entire show would have to be deleted.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Disgraceful. Just as bigger travesty as mods banning me from creating threads whatsoever

Now what we are left with are crap threads like the one we are in now, and a bunch of threads created by muppets trying to convince each other that we are “definitely on the right track” lol
Yeah makes no sense that you can’t discuss a legitimate option for next year. When you look at the quality on the front page it’s embarrassing now they won’t let us make threads

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well if round 1 starts with mid field bombs on last tackle and Josh Reynolds on the sidelines with a headset on directing traffic I see plenty of Merrit to the assistant assisting elsewhere in the non to distant future.

But he won't be sacked "he'll quit" to spare Phull any wrong doing etc
We got lucky this year we snagged a few wins when teams were clearly struggling for form with a later season peak in mind. If we don’t nail a few early wins they might have to promote heart and soul through the ranks earlier

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We got lucky this year we snagged a few wins when teams were clearly struggling for form with a later season peak in mind. If we don’t nail a few early wins they might have to promote heart and soul through the ranks earlier
So long as you don't speak poorly of Phull MaCrekin, coach Cecil, Mr I'm a PR stunt and the master of mid field bombs on tap I think you should be entitled to discuss freely.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All your attempts to have me blocked on here didn’t work cock breath, mods enjoy me putting the boot in. You are highly valued (target):laughing:
Lol I knew u were kissing mod ass behind the scenes. Sad, theyve lost a handle on the forum. They can allow u to sickeningly abuse people but
- offering a different or unpopular view on state of the bulldogs = censorship
- discussion of Israel v Palestine = censorship

It’s a v warped take on freedom of speech

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Lol I knew u were kissing mod ass behind the scenes. Sad, theyve lost a handle on the forum. They can allow u to sickeningly abuse people but
- offering a different or unpopular view on state of the bulldogs = censorship
- discussion of Israel v Palestine = censorship

It’s a v warped take on freedom of speech
Haha I don’t even know who they are until you tag them, you are a fucking gutter rat and you don’t need to censored you need to be eradicated or should I say eraticated. Here the clown lies that buzz troll **** rests.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I don’t even know who they are until you tag them, you are a fucking gutter rat and you don’t need to censored you need to be eradicated or should I say eraticated. Here the clown lies that buzz troll **** rests.
Stop running ur trap go to the gaza firing line if u wanna be a tough guy

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So me my name is mentioned and you are looking for thread ideas why not make a thread about me, that pays respect to the one they call the king of the forum?
Haven’t felt much love from kennel lately so a thread, that is positive, dedicated to everything I do good and analyse, break oil, etc where people sing their praises will be appreciated.
It can be like Nasheeds funeral but he’s still alive. I won’t comment I’ll just sit back and watch the nice things.
People can drop by and leave nice little comments which would be akin to like leaving a flower
Fuck up anglo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know the brain named itself brain lmao

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Stop running ur trap go to the gaza firing line if u wanna be a tough guy
I just love putting shit on you, do you think it’s funny to bring Gazza up fucktard. When you were king hit did you see tweety , is tweety still talking to you?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So long as you don't speak poorly of Phull MaCrekin, coach Cecil, Mr I'm a PR stunt and the master of mid field bombs on tap I think you should be entitled to discuss freely.
Cant blame the nose whistler, the fat **** he brought over for recruitment or the kebab Dib in charge, where do we go from here? Its an NRL conspiracy because it cant be the faithfuls fault