Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuck me dead what a disgrace. To think we couldve just pumped that money straight into the needy aboriginal communities instead. Imagine the wonders that sort of money could of done for them
Probably would be only 10 mill left after the pollies line their pockets first...

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve just re-read the entire 176 pages of this thread and the scorecards are in

the “yes men” scored a successful 609 insults calling their opposition bigots, racists and dinosaur dick heads, but scored zero (0) points for substantive arguments.

The No voters scored 529,773 successful retorts and completely obliterated the arguments of the yes men, yes buffoons, yes to anything voters.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’ve just re-read the entire 176 pages of this thread and the scorecards are in

the “yes men” scored a successful 609 insults calling their opposition bigots, racists and dinosaur dick heads, but scored zero (0) points for substantive arguments.

The No voters scored 529,773 successful retorts and completely obliterated the arguments of the yes men, yes buffoons, yes to anything voters.
I did too how genius was the plot twist on page 32 to reveal who the main antagonist was. He was actually dead all along but didn’t know it. Top read. Should make it into a movie my six cents.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So if ur a public sector worker in qld, u can access a week off paid special leave. To mourn the referendum loss. Haha WTF is that shit. The whole state virtually voted no. Wonder what that would cost the state. How can these things get approved. The public service have abnormally high amounts of sick leave in their awards already. Just give ‘em another week haha.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
So if ur a public sector worker in qld, u can access a week off paid special leave. To mourn the referendum loss. Haha WTF is that shit. The whole state virtually voted no. Wonder what that would cost the state. How can these things get approved. The public service have abnormally high amounts of sick leave in their awards already. Just give ‘em another week haha.
I’ll give you that a chick I know who granted went to Uni and all that in the public sector has taken 6 weeks half pay for mental health but she will probably take this offer up as well. She just hates working but also likes getting paid $200,000 a year. That’s absolutely not made up. So six weeks half paid and seven fully paid.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We all mates now?

Another government fuck up come and gone.

Back to being Dogs fans united over the corruption of the nrLOL.

PS fuck all refs!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all mates now?

Another government fuck up come and gone.

Back to being Dogs fans united over the corruption of the nrLOL.

PS fuck all refs!
I like to think we are all mates again.. Luckily, I am willing to forgive those yes buffoons :grinning:

But the yes buffoons, yes men, say yes to anything team, are extremely damaged goods
I did too how genius was the plot twist on page 32 to reveal who the main antagonist was. He was actually dead all along but didn’t know it. Top read. Should make it into a movie my six cents.
It would make for a good movie, Tom Cruise, Brad Cooper and Brad Pitt can play the No voters and Steve Buscemi, Danny Trejo and Luis Guzmen can play the YES voters.

At the end to see the YES buffoons running for dear life as the election result is announced 10 minutes after voting close :grinning:

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ll give you that a chick I know who granted went to Uni and all that in the public sector has taken 6 weeks half pay for mental health but she will probably take this offer up as well. She just hates working but also likes getting paid $200,000 a year. That’s absolutely not made up. So six weeks half paid and seven fully paid.
Amazing isn’t it. Can’t hate the player I guess. It’s the unions and management for allowing such conditions

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How much is going to cost the state? Probably as much as it'll cost customers of most of the major banks, insurance companies and big corporate customers who offered their staff exactly the same thing and in some cases even more.

Are you a NAB, Westpac or ANZ customer? I assume you'll be running down there now to take all your money out (or refinance with another bank) in protest. You'll have to do your own research as to which insurers and other large corporates have done the same so you can avoid them as well.

Lol.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
How much is going to cost the state? Probably as much as it'll cost customers of most of the major banks, insurance companies and big corporate customers who offered their staff exactly the same thing and in some cases even more.

Are you a NAB, Westpac or ANZ customer? I assume you'll be running down there now to take all your money out (or refinance with another bank) in protest. You'll have to do your own research as to which insurers and other large corporates have done the same so you can avoid them as well.

Lol.
I don't "avoid", I tell them, watching the ducking, weaving and buck passing is so much fun.

Always a Bulldog

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I don't "avoid", I tell them, watching the ducking, weaving and buck passing is so much fun.

Always a Bulldog
So u go down to these entities you pay for a service and just tell them for enjoyment? Guess hosting a party for you must be a real challenge.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When I fire read your post I thought, "so Albo is backtracking?". Then I realised you are talking about State Premiers.

You know Labor state and National are separate, right? State had nothing to do with the Voice, and Albo will have nothing to do with State legislation.
I know that. But the State Premiers are indicating that they will persue a treaty. Go figure that after the referendum blow out.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to carry out an audit on your post. I couldn't find anywhere that says that the referendum cost $450 million. Only place I could find that figure was in an article saying that the AEC estimated that it would cost $450 million (the same cost as an election), but the government budget was $364.6 million, with most of that going to the AEC, and some ($10.5m) being used for mental health support. I couldn't find any figures on final spending.

That audit will cost you $394 million. I don't take bitcoin but I will accept Kebabs.
Toasted in alfoil, so they're piping hot?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There would be lots of free advice. I think over time people would come from near and far to test their metal at "the Kennel uncut"... Where you need thick skin to go into the hornets nest. Guys like @Doogie and @SexBomb who identify as "yes voters and chihuahua owners" would be eaten for breakfast, torn up carcuss for the wolves. But If I don't get the moderating gig, perhaps a weekly podcast to correct the sins of society / give NRL analysis.
What the actual FUCK?
When and where have I identified as a YES voter?
Shit man, have you taken your pills today?
Even you have championed my posts in this thread!

Can someone advise the psych wards one of their patients is on the run?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the actual FUCK?
When and where have I identified as a YES voter?
Shit man, have you taken your pills today?
Even you have championed my posts in this thread!

Can someone advise the psych wards one of their patients is on the run?
U give a strong yes voter vibe to be fair

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most No voters, and the Liberals themselves, stated that they would support the Voice if it were legislature and not written into the Constitution. So Labor is really just going with what the people said because Albo already stated that he wouldn't do it at the National level.

So it's not really going against the will of the people.

That said, I'm sure there will be backlash against it. Regardless of whether people would have agreed with the Voice as a non-Constitutional thing, it's so tainted now that I don't think people will accept it in any form.
Maybe they just need the right Mod from here to tickle it just right?
Either that or attach it to a tax cut!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, a real shame.... I'm sure a Royal Commission into a problem which while widespread in some communities, is not institutional would have made a huge difference. The Libs were doing this for the right reasons and it wasn't a publicity stunt at all....which is why they called for support services to be audited at the same time.

Dumbass
Stolen Generation 2.0 is naturally the superior option, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.