• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
There would be lots of free advice. I think over time people would come from near and far to test their metal at "the Kennel uncut"... Where you need thick skin to go into the hornets nest. Guys like @Doogie and @SexBomb who identify as "yes voters and chihuahua owners" would be eaten for breakfast, torn up carcuss for the wolves. But If I don't get the moderating gig, perhaps a weekly podcast to correct the sins of society / give NRL analysis.
Or analysis on dog shaped battery powered sex toys for lonely teenage boys whos parents cannot get them a decent first car. Something society is crying out for.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or analysis on dog shaped battery powered sex toys for lonely teenage boys whos parents cannot get them a decent first car. Something society is crying out for.
for those that don’t know…. He’s a “yes” man (but dont say it loud), he is understandably embarrassed, perplexed, bamboozled and ashamed. So let’s give them all time to come to terms with their shambolic loss and clear the foggy propaganda from their heads

it could take 6-12 months recovery or more for @Doogie to start making any sense but let’s bear with him. He’s still one of us.

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your moderating would be a lot of fun, but, unfortunately, I wouldn't get to witness it in real time - between those hours my schedule is fully booked for the foreseeable future with non-TK activities. :laughing:
I used to do security many years ago back in the days of kings cross etc.. It would be funny, the blokes start punching into each other for a while, they get gassed, then security would come and “problem solve” after they were basically ready to drop anyway.. they were begging for someone to step in..

You would see them punching into each other looking around wishing someone would jump in and save them.. ahhh let them take a few more punches, then chime in lol :grinning:

moderating would be similar, let the yes voters confuse themselves and slap each other around a little, then give them both “yes men” a truth uppercut each.

Last edited:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The result of the referendum was a victory for the No voters. The Yes plan was destroyed by the voters.
That should be the end of it, but no. The Labor Premiers are planning to reintroduce this in state parliaments held by Labor.
Are they that stupid or what?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The result of the referendum was a victory for the No voters. The Yes plan was destroyed by the voters.
That should be the end of it, but no. The Labor Premiers are planning to reintroduce this in state parliaments held by Labor.
Lol all through the debate No voters said just legislate it. Now you're having a sook about the possibility state governments will legislate it. You can't make this stuff up.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
for those that don’t know…. He’s a “yes” man (but dont say it loud), he is understandably embarrassed, perplexed, bamboozled and ashamed. So let’s give them all time to come to terms with their shambolic loss and clear the foggy propaganda from their heads

it could take 6-12 months recovery or more for @Doogie to start making any sense but let’s bear with him. He’s still one of us.
Telling me I could start making sense - best compliment I've had in years. When you tell me I'm making sense no doubt I need to be medicated (or start rooting a toy dog - one or the other).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I fire read your post I thought, "so Albo is backtracking?". Then I realised you are talking about State Premiers.

You know Labor state and National are separate, right? State had nothing to do with the Voice, and Albo will have nothing to do with State legislation.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When I fire read your post I thought, "so Albo is backtracking?". Then I realised you are talking about State Premiers.

You know Labor state and National are separate, right? State had nothing to do with the Voice, and Albo will have nothing to do with State legislation.
Speedy is clearly an ironic nickname.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Telling me I could start making sense - best compliment I've had in years. When you tell me I'm making sense no doubt I need to be medicated (or start rooting a toy dog - one or the other).
you and I are like Ralph and Sam.. I’m sam of course… we check in of a morning, we no voters obliterate the yes men all day then we all check out together and go home friendly.. next day repeat process

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
@Flanagun & @Hacky McAxe For a couple of normally smart blokes, you both have an amazing gift for missing the obvious when it doesn't suit your narrative. I would have thought it was crystal clear that Speedy was pointing out the arrogance and/or stupidity of Labor state governments pressing on with their own "Voices" when the voters (who you might be aware are the same voters in federal and state elections) have just overwhelmingly rejected the idea.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@Flanagun & @Hacky McAxe For a couple of normally smart blokes, you both have an amazing gift for missing the obvious when it doesn't suit your narrative. I would have thought it was crystal clear that Speedy was pointing out the arrogance and/or stupidity of Labor state governments pressing on with their own "Voices" when the voters (who you might be aware are the same voters in federal and state elections) have just overwhelmingly rejected the idea.
I understood his point, it’s just not a very good one.

I thought most voters weren’t against the Voice being legislated and the whole issue most people had with it was the idea of it being added to the constitution. So if it’s not being added to the constitution, what’s the problem?

Don’t accuse us of missing the point, Fam. It seems like you can’t even keep track of your own side’s arguments lol.

Hardly think a legislated Voice is going to be a state election defining issue for most voters, compadre.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Most No voters, and the Liberals themselves, stated that they would support the Voice if it were legislature and not written into the Constitution. So Labor is really just going with what the people said because Albo already stated that he wouldn't do it at the National level.

So it's not really going against the will of the people.

That said, I'm sure there will be backlash against it. Regardless of whether people would have agreed with the Voice as a non-Constitutional thing, it's so tainted now that I don't think people will accept it in any form.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Most No voters, and the Liberals themselves, stated that they would support the Voice if it were legislature and not written into the Constitution. So Labor is really just going with what the people said because Albo already stated that he wouldn't do it at the National level.

So it's not really going against the will of the people.

That said, I'm sure there will be backlash against it. Regardless of whether people would have agreed with the Voice as a non-Constitutional thing, it's so tainted now that I don't think people will accept it in any form.
Most of the backlash will be from the diehard no brigade who never wanted it in any form and were just looking for any excuse to argue against it, IMO. They never would have voted for Labor, anyway. There will be media pushback, and a lot of angry Karens....err, I mean conservatives. But I don't think it's going to deter people from voting for Labor or considering it.... especially given these states won't go back to the polling booths for years, anyway. .

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Albosleazy knocks back a royal commission into Pedophilia amongst indigenous people. What a loser.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Albosleazy knocks back a royal commission into Pedophilia amongst indigenous people. What a loser.
Yeah, a real shame.... I'm sure a Royal Commission into a problem which while widespread in some communities, is not institutional would have made a huge difference. The Libs were doing this for the right reasons and it wasn't a publicity stunt at all....which is why they called for support services to be audited at the same time.

Dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.