Vietnamese Bahn Mi,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
For a bloke that's been in and out of gaol for 13 years it looks appears he is making some serious bank....go through the rest of his channel, hes got some good content
Yeah, I went on a bit of a rabbit hole into his videos.
Talks like an eshay but seems respectful and looks like he has turned his life around for the better.

Good on him.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else know about these pork rolls.
That’s what they were known as for ages until they became trendy a few years ago and are now known as the Vietnamese name. Very common thing you’d get in Cabra etc back in the day. Bakeries called them “pork roll”. Now they’re more popular than ever.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dafuq bro??
they’re the best. Can’t believe you’ve never had one.
cronulla bakehouse makes a mean one and I’ve been told of one in laPerouse thats supposed to be the shit too.
My orders pretty simple, everything but soap.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For a bloke that's been in and out of gaol for 13 years it looks appears he is making some serious bank....go through the rest of his channel, hes got some good content
I’m enjoying his “hood tours”.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dafuq bro??
they’re the best. Can’t believe you’ve never had one.
cronulla bakehouse makes a mean one and I’ve been told of one in laPerouse thats supposed to be the shit too.
My orders pretty simple, everything but soap.
Coriander? I love it but hate pepper

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Missus just came back from shopping at rouse hill and said new Vietnam place just opened up
Weird timing with this thread
Ive have to try out pork bun

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s pretty funny to be honest, that one with the worst Pizza in Sydney had some gold.

He could be doing a lot worse shit…

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Hong Ha, then go across the road for a snack pack. Then sit in the park and eat and pass out from food coma.