• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You brought it up. I said the figures you showed highlighted excess deaths after rollout compared to the height of pandemic. I never mentioned efficacy and now your jumbling up words to somehow explain that the excess deaths are minus efficacy (simple stuff) and yet you can’t even quote the efficacy you were talking about.

What you should be saying is how strange it is that death rates were higher after the rollout than at the height of the pandemic, as your numerous graphs alluded to.

Then you wouldn’t be lying and backtracking and just being truthful, instead of making things up to try and throw a smoke bomb that nobody is buying.

Were you a naughty kid?
Btw, your exact words were:

I’m saying that there is no vaccine effective against coronavirus.Ever.
So basically you are lying and backtracking.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is meant to be US Politics and of course the batshit crazy (sorry, they’re just ‘asking questions’) conspirators have hijacked it. Hopefully it’s not locked!
It probably will be soon.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it should be stated exactly what kennel rules are being broken or maybe they should make a new rule where if you think something happened you are not allowed to talk about it, (goodbye bulldogs discussion), i kept in on topic in the covid thread and got banned from that thread, other people are allowed to continue in that thread and argue on

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
it also should be a new kennel rule that moderators are not allowed to block someones posts and then make moderating comments involving that person, thats going in totally blind and basically admitting to bias

to effectively moderate you should be able to see their posts or stay out of it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
this is just a collection of news media throughout the pandemic, its a great video

no doubt you will add this to the things you claimed to have debunked but not actually ever addressed at all

the self proclaimed debunk lol, maybe its like the trans movement situation where people identify as the other sex or an animal or whatever, you self identify as a debunker and expect everybody else to agree to your fantasy even if you never have debunked anything at all
Eh? You’re literally all over the shop you Zilly boy :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i dont want moderators who have previously called me sub human and a serial killer to make decisions on me or make recommendations, the man is clearly biased and unhinged, not able to make clear decisions

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What have you been smoking?

You brought up the lack of deaths at the height of the pandemic (global) and I made some remark about you admitting that lockdowns worked. But maybe it wasn't the lockdowns. Or the masks. Maybe it was something else, because correlation doesn't equal causation.

But what we do know is that the deaths I showed after vaccine rollout were deaths from Covid. Not from the vaccine.
I didn’t bring up the lack of deaths, I said your numbers showed more deaths after the rollout.

If i admitted it was because of masks then masks are obviously more effective than the vaccine.

“We” don’t know that at all. And if that is what “you’re” saying then it would be commonsense to say that the vaccine is not effective.

Seriously, do you read what you post or just hide behind your mod badge as a ticket to be as stupid as you like?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Honestly mods. Ffs these threads need to stop being hijacked by people obsessed with covid. There is a conspiracy thread for a reason. Keep it there so the rest of the forum doesnt have to view the same drivvle by the same posters who can't distinguish between inference and evidence.

AND while i am at it.

Need 1 official game day thread. Not 2-3.

It just tackies the forum up

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it also should be a new kennel rule that moderators are not allowed to block someones posts and then make moderating comments involving that person, thats going in totally blind and basically admitting to bias

to effectively moderate you should be able to see their posts or stay out of it
Go to the conspiracy thread you nutter. No one cares about you and the rabbit hole

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly mods. Ffs these threads need to stop being hijacked by people obsessed with covid. There is a conspiracy thread for a reason. Keep it there so the rest of the forum doesnt have to view the same drivvle by the same posters who can't distinguish between inference and evidence.

AND while i am at it.

Need 1 official game day thread. Not 2-3.

It just tackies the forum up
Not sure if you’ve noticed but it’s mods contributing to the discussion.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if you’ve noticed but it’s mods contributing to the discussion.
Oh shit you dont say.

Goes for hacky and DD too.

Take your conspiracies which you dont back up and go in circles with, where they belong. To the conspiracy thread.

And if people want/choose to read your drivble. They can respond there. And not clog up other threads

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh shit you dont say.

Goes for hacky and DD too.

Take your conspiracies which you dont back up and go in circles with, where they belong. To the conspiracy thread.

And if people want/choose to read your drivble. They can respond there. And not clog up other threads
Why are you complaining to mods then?

Status
Not open for further replies.