U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To make a million dollars nowadays all you have to do is create a problem and then sell the solution.
Brilliant! Yep 110%
Sort of like the cynical tobacco company now making Vapes...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
“simple stuff” followed by this innocuous word vomit. asking you the same question as i did before. You’re bringing up efficacy in order to excuse yourself from quoting numbers of deaths pre rollout. So i’m asking you what the efficacy is? According to your own comment. Can you not answer your own claims now?
Around the time of those deaths, I believe the prominent variant was Omicron. So with 3 doses at around 2-4 weeks post 3rd dose, efficacy was around 65-70%

Or are we talking about the other variants, considering that you said that vaccines weren't effective against any variant?

In which case we should look at Delta which had an efficacy against severe disease of around 93-95% with two doses at 2-4 weeks.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
government entities are even more well funded and resourced, still don't understand why they are not smart enough to pull it off and others are, that sounds like wishful thinking

they have to contend with an extra element of getting away with it and framing someone else but it seems like a simple enough matter described in the northwoods document, like they have the investigation methods and media in their back pocket and they pull all the strings

its like in the big short movie when the investors notice that the banks aren't changing the quote until they themselves offload the mortgage bonds, they go to their journalist friend and he refuses to print the story fearing it will end his career

can you remember any major charge given to any senior government official involved in conspiracies? (self imposed, not forced by another country), like nixon had to resign but not charged with any burglary or obstruction of justice, the northwoods guy was moved into another role but didn't get charged with conspiracy to commit murder

i have a feeling george bush, john howard and putin are not going to get put on trial in their respective countries or turn themselves in for war crimes, trump even put it in words that he is above the law and he has been, i don't see any accountability at all so they are safe to assume they pull all the strings and are above investigation
Governments are laden with bureaucracy so that’s why they can’t get out of their own way for complex conspiracies to be realistic. Being ‘better funded’ means nothing if you’re not nimble. It’s less about ‘intelligence’ but being able to ‘deploy’ resources to achieve alleged objectives and control the narrative.

As for your example, Iraq was blamed on state co-operation with Al-Qaeda and tugging on the heartstrings of Americans not to question the motive nor the intelligence on the back of 9/11. Australia’s involvement beyond its alliance to the US were likely further ‘justified’ by the 2002 Bali bombing. Then what happens, just before the 2004 US election you release a ‘new’ Osama video threatening the US - fear gets the government re-elected (though that didn’t work for Morrison in 2022 when the text message about illegal boats appeared on election day). Even under a different administration years later Osama is allegedly killed and his body dumped at sea with no photos ‘so not to inspire admiration and copycats’ even though the US was happy to show photos of a dead Saddam and his sons. So it’s easy enough for Governments to enact a conspiracy when it’s as simple as releasing a video/photo or a story of the ‘outcome’ of a military operation. It’s easy to drop bombs. It’s easy to stoke fear and hide behind ‘intelligence’ - as Dubbya said ‘I’m not going to tell you how we get our information’.

What’s different are things like a moon mission, a major ‘false flag’ incident (many people blamed 9/11 on what the PNAC called ‘a new Pearl Harbour’) or a virus that spreads globally. Far too complex, far too many moving parts, too many things that could go wrong and too easy to lose control of the narrative. That’s why most conspiracies are unrealistic - but I’ve never said they’re impossible nor have I ever said governments don’t lie - because they do every day.

XPICATE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Around the time of those deaths, I believe the prominent variant was Omicron. So with 3 doses at around 2-4 weeks post 3rd dose, efficacy was around 65-70%

Or are we talking about the other variants, considering that you said that vaccines weren't effective against any variant?

In which case we should look at Delta which had an efficacy against severe disease of around 93-95% with two doses at 2-4 weeks.
You brought it up. I said the figures you showed highlighted excess deaths after rollout compared to the height of pandemic. I never mentioned efficacy and now your jumbling up words to somehow explain that the excess deaths are minus efficacy (simple stuff) and yet you can’t even quote the efficacy you were talking about.

What you should be saying is how strange it is that death rates were higher after the rollout than at the height of the pandemic, as your numerous graphs alluded to.

Then you wouldn’t be lying and backtracking and just being truthful, instead of making things up to try and throw a smoke bomb that nobody is buying.

Were you a naughty kid?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Governments are laden with bureaucracy so that’s why they can’t get out of their own way for complex conspiracies to be realistic. Being ‘better funded’ means nothing if you’re not nimble. It’s less about ‘intelligence’ but being able to ‘deploy’ resources to achieve alleged objectives and control the narrative.

As for your example, Iraq was blamed on state co-operation with Al-Qaeda and tugging on the heartstrings of Americans not to question the motive nor the intelligence on the back of 9/11. Australia’s involvement beyond its alliance to the US were likely further ‘justified’ by the 2002 Bali bombing. Then what happens, just before the 2004 US election you release a ‘new’ Osama video threatening the US - fear gets the government re-elected (though that didn’t work for Morrison in 2022 when the text message about illegal boats appeared on election day). Even under a different administration years later Osama is allegedly killed and his body dumped at sea with no photos ‘so not to inspire admiration and copycats’ even though the US was happy to show photos of a dead Saddam and his sons. So it’s easy enough for Governments to enact a conspiracy when it’s as simple as releasing a video/photo or a story of the ‘outcome’ of a military operation. It’s easy to drop bombs. It’s easy to stoke fear and hide behind ‘intelligence’ - as Dubbya said ‘I’m not going to tell you how we get our information’.

What’s different are things like a moon mission, a major ‘false flag’ incident (many people blamed 9/11 on what the PNAC called ‘a new Pearl Harbour’) or a virus that spreads globally. Far too complex, far too many moving parts, too many things that could go wrong and too easy to lose control of the narrative. That’s why most conspiracies are unrealistic - but I’ve never said they’re impossible nor have I ever said governments don’t lie - because they do every day.
how hard is it to shoot someone in the head or release a virus? if the scientist who cultivated and released anthrax in 2001 right out of fort detrick had instead chosen something like covid then literally only 1 person is required to do it and nobody would ever know

because he chose anthrax and that is obviously a bioweapon attack, the investigators straight away are looking for who did it (they still dont know exactly who did it), once again if he chose something that could be disguised as natural then nobody would ever know, nobody would ever be in any position to stop him

you are assuming this is an independent media who would call out their own government and expose a conspiracy like that, when have they ever done so? nixon was a minor situation and he didn't get charged with anything, the media became cheerleaders during iraq war and are just independent to a certain extent

during covid they all parroted crazy bad logic, like the idea that nobody is safe until everybody is safe and that the vaccine is highly effective and definitely offers you personal protection, then they vilified anybody who wouldn't take the vaccine claiming they are putting others in danger

this is totally out of place, what sort of vaccine is so highly effective at protecting you but also anybody who doesn't take it is putting everybody in danger so everybody needs to take it?, these statements are totally contradictory and the chances that every media suddenly came up with such bad logic at the same time is so low that i think its clear they are just reading the same script

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also you failed to read the operation northwoods, they have said themselves that they can do a double identical plane switchback drone explosion with passengers and blame another government for it

that sounds very complicated with moving parts and if they did it then who is going to investigate and stop them? LAPD? FBI? NBC News? are they themselves going to turn themselves in?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
how hard is it to shoot someone in the head or release a virus? if the scientist who cultivated and released anthrax in 2001 right out of fort detrick had instead chosen something like covid then literally only 1 person is required to do it and nobody would ever know

because he chose anthrax and that is obviously a bioweapon attack, the investigators straight away are looking for who did it (they still dont know exactly who did it), once again if he chose something that could be disguised as natural then nobody would ever know, nobody would ever be in any position to stop him

you are assuming this is an independent media who would call out their own government and expose a conspiracy like that, when have they ever done so? nixon was a minor situation and he didn't get charged with anything, the media became cheerleaders during iraq war and are just independent to a certain extent

during covid they all parroted crazy bad logic, like the idea that nobody is safe until everybody is safe and that the vaccine is highly effective and definitely offers you personal protection, then they vilified anybody who wouldn't take the vaccine claiming they are putting others in danger

this is totally out of place, what sort of vaccine is so highly effective at protecting you but also anybody who doesn't take it is putting everybody in danger so everybody needs to take it?, these statements are totally contradictory and the chances that every media suddenly came up with such bad logic at the same time is so low that i think its clear they are just reading the same script

And there you go again posting alarmist garbage content that people profit from - not that I watched it but the still from the video is enough. And that’s exactly my point - that the creators thrive on and you and your ilk lather up every single one of them.

Zil, we’ll never agree. What’s worse about your crazy beliefs is you genuinely believe that you’re right and you’re generally not. And when people realise how crazy you are and don’t bother anymore you say you ‘won’ and they ‘surrendered’ - and that’s why I’ll continue to oppose you - not only because you’ve never proven anything but because you’re not right about what you think you’ve proven. And it’s fun :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
also you failed to read the operation northwoods, they have said themselves that they can do a double identical plane switchback drone explosion with passengers and blame another government for it

that sounds very complicated with moving parts and if they did it then who is going to investigate and stop them? LAPD? FBI? NBC News? are they themselves going to turn themselves in?

I love how the clown who says he knows for a ‘fact’ that ‘they’ will introduce/enforce climate change lockdowns likes your posts. Peas in a pod :tearsofjoy:.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You brought it up. I said the figures you showed highlighted excess deaths after rollout compared to the height of pandemic. I never mentioned efficacy and now your jumbling up words to somehow explain that the excess deaths are minus efficacy (simple stuff) and yet you can’t even quote the efficacy you were talking about.

What you should be saying is how strange it is that death rates were higher after the rollout than at the height of the pandemic, as your numerous graphs alluded to.

Then you wouldn’t be lying and backtracking and just being truthful, instead of making things up to try and throw a smoke bomb that nobody is buying.

Were you a naughty kid?
What have you been smoking?

You brought up the lack of deaths at the height of the pandemic (global) and I made some remark about you admitting that lockdowns worked. But maybe it wasn't the lockdowns. Or the masks. Maybe it was something else, because correlation doesn't equal causation.

But what we do know is that the deaths I showed after vaccine rollout were deaths from Covid. Not from the vaccine.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This thread is meant to be US Politics and of course the batshit crazy (sorry, they’re just ‘asking questions’) conspirators have hijacked it. Hopefully it’s not locked!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
And there you go again posting alarmist garbage content that people profit from - not that I watched it but the still from the video is enough. And that’s exactly my point - that the creators thrive on and you and your ilk lather up every single one of them.

Zil, we’ll never agree. What’s worse about your crazy beliefs is you genuinely believe that you’re right and you’re generally not. And when people realise how crazy you are and don’t bother anymore you say you ‘won’ and they ‘surrendered’ - and that’s why I’ll continue to oppose you - not only because you’ve never proven anything but because you’re not right about what you think you’ve proven. And it’s fun :-).
this is just a collection of news media throughout the pandemic, its a great video

no doubt you will add this to the things you claimed to have debunked but not actually ever addressed at all

the self proclaimed debunk lol, maybe its like the trans movement situation where people identify as the other sex or an animal or whatever, you self identify as a debunker and expect everybody else to agree to your fantasy even if you never have debunked anything at all

Status
Not open for further replies.