U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then who’s been impeached and charged and who hasn’t? Speculation is one thing - that’s what the GOP (well at least the MAGA wing, not Romney et al) have been doing for months now trying to find a smoking gun that doesn’t appear to be there. They even have a majority in the house and can’t impeach. Then the ‘defence’ of Agent Orange isn’t because he might actually be guilty (he’s only guilty of fraud in NY so far) but that it’s ‘election interference’. The double standards are brilliant. I just don’t get why so many people think ‘one side good, other side bad’. They’re all as bad as each other, they’re all there to have power and enrich themselves and it’s really only a matter of how close anyone sails to the wind. As it stands, it looks like Donny’s arrogance took him over that line - most likely something he’s been doing and getting away with in private enterprise for decades and simply underestimated the consequences of doing the same things in public office. He said it himself: ‘I’m not a politician’ - and it appears that’s now being proven.
Impeached but still going strong I think you'll see him become president again very shortly then see how the stone throwers do!

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Again. He didn't say Biden was a senile old man. You can keep trying to twist it if you want, but his statement was that Biden would "present himself to the jury as... An elderly man with poor memory"

Hur never said that Biden was senile, or that he actually had poor memory. Just that Biden used that tactic.

Did I ever say that Hur made those statements about Biden?

If anybody is trying to twist anything, it's the bloke who says Hur didn't regard Biden as senile or having a poor memory, but that some anonymous juror on a non-existent jury might form that view. Every prosecutor in every jurisdiction in the World goes into court believing that the person he has indicted is guilty, but recognizing that a jury might disagree with him. If every prosecutor declined to prosecute because he thought there was a chance he could lose, very few people would ever be indicted.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope. Covered that already. His attorney handed back the documents on his behalf. And they never said he was an elderly man with bad memory.
nah...brandon had classified documents in various locations, also various locations in junky bidens abode scattered in cardboard boxes, brandons handlers knew he had classified documents in his possession and waited until after the midterms before alerting anyone..including the public. And considering the hysteria created around his political opponent for doing the very same thing shows the bs of the claim "no one is above the law" is just a term they use against others, but doesn't apply to themselves.

lofl...brandon is beyond an elderly old man with a bad memory...he is incapable of carrying out his duties, unable to stay upright on a bike, tripping upstairs and falling down on flat surfaces, falling asleep while in meetings. Can't remember the date his own son's death from brain cancer. He also called out a deceased colleague to join him on stage.

i could list many other incidences of brandon being past being an old man.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
FFEN msn they block comments that don't fit there agenda
Yeah, I posted it for comedic value. I don't take it seriously. But you have to admit, it's funny. Trump and the Republicans saying that Biden is senile 'cause he couldn't remember certain details, while Trump also couldn't remember stuff.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, I think the mobile version of the website messed up. When I originally looked at this on mobile it says that Ribo Flavin posted this in response to me saying something else. Website has been extremely buggy lately. But I was responding to Ribo's post.

My response is different then. I don't think this counts as evidence. He does say he gathered evidence, but then says that they didn't have sufficient evidence. That doesn't mean he's not guilty. Just means that there isn't sufficient evidence to establish guilt. Which also means that any suggested guilt is conjecture.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
nah...brandon had classified documents in various locations, also various locations in junky bidens abode scattered in cardboard boxes, brandons handlers knew he had classified documents in his possession and waited until after the midterms before alerting anyone..including the public. And considering the hysteria created around his political opponent for doing the very same thing shows the bs of the claim "no one is above the law" is just a term they use against others, but doesn't apply to themselves.
And I'm sure you have evidence to back up your claims?

lofl...brandon is beyond an elderly old man with a bad memory...he is incapable of carrying out his duties, unable to stay upright on a bike, tripping upstairs and falling down on flat surfaces, falling asleep while in meetings. Can't remember the date his own son's death from brain cancer. He also called out a deceased colleague to join him on stage.

i could list many other incidences of brandon being past being an old man.
As I keep saying. No one it doubting that. Biden is not fit to be President. But still a better option than Trump.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
he is incapable of carrying out his duties, unable to stay upright on a bike, tripping upstairs and falling down on flat surfaces
Thankfully the alternative knows how to use a brolly :tearsofjoy:

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And I'm sure you have evidence to back up your claims?

As I keep saying. No one it doubting that. Biden is not fit to be President. But still a better option than Trump.
I disagree,
Biden is not a better option than Trump.
They are both as shit as each other, just in different ways.

I post the same argument about Hutch and Sexton playing halfback.
I don't think it matters who our coach picks, they are both rubbish in different ways,
Neither will win us games.

With Biden and Trump, it doesn't matter who the American people elect, both are rubbish for different reasons and neither will be a good outcome all things considered.

I can't understand how, in a country with 330million people, how are these 2 the best 2 candidates for the top job?
Literally is there no one else?
It's beyond belief.

But to say either is a better option than the other is ridiculous and simply just highlights a political bias.

Edit: disclaimer....
BTW I'm not trying to insult you with the last comment, bias is just human nature. We all have bias on things. I have plenty of my own. It can't be helped it's just being human
Just wanted to add that so you didn't think I was trying to insult you.

Last edited:

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't understand how, in a country with 330million people, how are these 2 the best 2 candidates for the top job?
Literally is there no one else?
It's beyond belief.
I have always detested the idea of kings and queens. which is a particularly ironic view for an Australian to hold, since we have the double whammy of a king who lives the other side of the World, and owes his allegiance to another country. The Americans used to refer to their system as "the noble experiment", and I envy and respect them for being able to select their leaders - all of them, including the most important one!

Unfortunately, because the selection of a president is by a vote of the whole country, it becomes a vote for the most popular rather than the most able. Popularity can be manipulated, and often comes down to simple brand recognition. How else can we attempt to explain the push for the likes of The Rock or Michelle Obama?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All you need to do is be a moderator of a forum and it means you know everything by default!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't exactly think it's lying. But it is hilarious. It's exactly what Prince Phillip used to do and everyone would call him racist for doing it.

His uncle's plane went missing during WW2. Reported engine failure, crashed into the ocean. What Biden said was:

"He was shot down.... They never found the body because there used to be a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea.”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of quality ‘news’ - apart from Biden’s ancestors allegedly being cannibalised, Trump was reported to be farting in court on Monday: I mean, neither are newsworthy but both kinda funny :-).