U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His lawyer found the original documents in Biden's old office, and handed them over as per Biden's protocols. Biden also allowed the feds to search his property to find any other documents.

Also, the judge didn't rule that he did it because he was senile. The judge ruled that the documents were likely held there in error, and that it would be pointless taking it to trial because the Judge believed that Biden would present himself to the jury as an elderly man with poor memory.
It wasn't a judge - it was a special prosecutor! His job was to determine if a crime had been committed, and he did. When Biden's keepers claimed he had "exonerated" Biden, he was quick to point out that he had done nothing of the sort.

And it wasn't the job of the special prosecutor to second guess what a jury might or might not find. If Biden had been indicted (as he should have been) his defence could have made that point to the jury.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about lizard person?...no, like how the doj released "official reports" trying to debunk junky bidens laptop as Russian disinformation...backed by 50 former intelligence officials..of course lol
Are you on drugs or something?

We were talking about the classified documents Biden had. The Biden Classified document incident. It has nothing to do with the Hunter Biden laptop case.

Not sure if you're just ranting in a possible drug adled confused stated, or you're just suffering from Biden level dementia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na, apparently the second coming is after the eclipse, CERN turning back on, earthquakes, thunderstorms, NASA shooting missiles at the eclipse and the rapture all on April 8 lol

I'm sure I forgot a few things....oh yeah false flags, terrorist attacks and the Antichrist coming to power.

I'll just stick with the ancient Chinese and say the eclipse is a dragon eating the sun lol
I like the Norse version. A wolf eats the sun, then it starts killing Gods.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It wasn't a judge - it was a special prosecutor! His job was to determine if a crime had been committed, and he did. When Biden's keepers claimed he had "exonerated" Biden, he was quick to point out that he had done nothing of the sort.

And it wasn't the job of the special prosecutor to second guess what a jury might or might not find. If Biden had been indicted (as he should have been) his defence could have made that point to the jury.
Good point. I was wrong. It wasn't the judge. It was special council.

Which makes it more valid. A prosecutor assigned to the case found nothing damming. He found that the breach was likely an error.

I didn't see the part where he said that Biden actually committed a crime though. Can you post that part?

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Na, apparently the second coming is after the eclipse, CERN turning back on, earthquakes, thunderstorms, NASA shooting missiles at the eclipse and the rapture all on April 8 lol

I'm sure I forgot a few things....oh yeah false flags, terrorist attacks and the Antichrist coming to power.

I'll just stick with the ancient Chinese and say the eclipse is a dragon eating the sun
Are you on drugs or something?

We were talking about the classified documents Biden had. The Biden Classified document incident. It has nothing to do with the Hunter Biden laptop case.

Not sure if you're just ranting in a possible drug adled confused stated, or you're just suffering from Biden level dementia.
your the one that carries on like youre snorting dick cheese...but anyway, you used the word "official". so i referred to junky bidens laptop, bullshit story that was spun to the people. remember that "officially" called russian disinformation, even though the fib had the laptop in their possession and knew that what was being reported re its contents was legitimate. as i said they even went to the extent of getting the signature of "50 former intelligence officials" to legitimize the deception, in hindsight some folk have said if they knew what the laptops contents consisted of it may have changed who they voted for in 2020. right there we have electoral interference by a weaponized fib and media. so your use of the word "official" means jack shit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
your the one that carries on like youre snorting dick cheese...but anyway, you used the word "official". so i referred to junky bidens laptop, bullshit story that was spun to the people. remember that "officially" called russian disinformation, even though the fib had the laptop in their possession and knew that what was being reported re its contents was legitimate. as i said they even went to the extent of getting the signature of "50 former intelligence officials" to legitimize the deception, in hindsight some folk have said if they knew what the laptops contents consisted of it may have changed who they voted for in 2020. right there we have electoral interference by a weaponized fib and media. so your use of the word "official" means jack shit.
Again with the "electoral interference"

Nah. Trump lost 'cause he lost. The investigations into Biden have found no evidence of wrong doing. The Republicans have provided no evidence of wrong doing. You're just upset that you put your faith in a con-man who turned out to be a con-man. A bloke that constantly lied about everything. And when he rightfully lost the election, he became an actual man-child.

It's really sad seeing people defend his tantrums like they are righteous. As I keep saying. Biden is rubbish. But he could be much worse. He could be the whining man-child known as "Donald Trump"

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Again with the "electoral interference"

Nah. Trump lost 'cause he lost. The investigations into Biden have found no evidence of wrong doing. The Republicans have provided no evidence of wrong doing. You're just upset that you put your faith in a con-man who turned out to be a con-man. A bloke that constantly lied about everything. And when he rightfully lost the election, he became an actual man-child.

It's really sad seeing people defend his tantrums like they are righteous. As I keep saying. Biden is rubbish. But he could be much worse. He could be the whining man-child known as "Donald Trump"
Wasn't that fraud **** a demonrat his whole life before running for POTUS?

That's why I laugh at the republicunts blowing him every chance they get.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I'll just stick with the ancient Chinese and say the eclipse is a dragon eating the sun lol
Can you draw that for me with a Sharpie? :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can you draw that for me with a Sharpie? :-).
I also forgot the Devil comet on at the same time AND a shortage of port-a-loos lol

PS these are all "legit" reported happenings believe it or not.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh forgot about the red heifers in Israel too, which will be sacrificed to make way for the Antichrist AKA Jewish messiah lol

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably because Biden realised the error, reported it himself, and handed back the documents. Trump not only hid the fact he had the documents, he also refused to hand them back.

I agree that Biden isn't fit to be President. But at least he's not Trump. A guy that holds the record for being the most dishonest President, and a guy who actively encourages his followers to hate everyone else.
He didn't hand back the documents they were found in his possesion' thats why they came out and said hes an elderly man with a bad memory

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not all about this person said this and this person said that, what it comes down to is Biden a guilty lying prick along with his family or not, guess what after all the reports i've seen on both him and Trump i know who i think is a criminal and just there to line his pockets and whos got thier country at heart

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He didn't hand back the documents they were found in his possesion' thats why they came out and said hes an elderly man with a bad memory
Nope. Covered that already. His attorney handed back the documents on his behalf. And they never said he was an elderly man with bad memory.

Raff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It took me many years to figure out that the USA is the world's largest exporter of terrorism and human suffering. It's current complicity in the apartheid and genocide perpetrated by the state of Israel is a disgrace. How people who survived the holocaust can inflict the same destruction on others is also an abomination.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good point. I was wrong. It wasn't the judge. It was special council.

Which makes it more valid. A prosecutor assigned to the case found nothing damming. He found that the breach was likely an error.

I didn't see the part where he said that Biden actually committed a crime though. Can you post that part?
Ask and you shall be given.

If you don't feel like ploughing through the whole thing, read the executive summary. Hur outlines the considerable evidence that Biden committed a crime, and then explains why he decided not to prosecute anyway. He felt that:
i) he could not prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt.
ii) Biden's age and apparent senility would make him a sympathetic figure.
iii) Previous presidents and vice-presidents have regularly done the same thing. By custom, if not by law, you just don't do that sort of thing to a president - unless his name is Trump!
iv) Biden might not have done it - it might have been one of his staffers!

The evidence that Hur himself uncovered gives the lie to much of the above. He had audio evidence of Biden admitting his crime to his ghost writer. Also, some of the classified information was Biden's own notes, which he insisted (wrongly) were his own property, to do with as he liked. Hur did the first part of his job very well, but squibbed the second part, probably because he knew which side his bread was buttered.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ask and you shall be given.

If you don't feel like ploughing through the whole thing, read the executive summary. Hur outlines the considerable evidence that Biden committed a crime, and then explains why he decided not to prosecute anyway. He felt that:
i) he could not prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt.
ii) Biden's age and apparent senility would make him a sympathetic figure.
iii) Previous presidents and vice-presidents have regularly done the same thing. By custom, if not by law, you just don't do that sort of thing to a president - unless his name is Trump!
iv) Biden might not have done it - it might have been one of his staffers!

The evidence that Hur himself uncovered gives the lie to much of the above. He had audio evidence of Biden admitting his crime to his ghost writer. Also, some of the classified information was Biden's own notes, which he insisted (wrongly) were his own property, to do with as he liked. Hur did the first part of his job very well, but squibbed the second part, probably because he knew which side his bread was buttered.
Again. He didn't say Biden was a senile old man. You can keep trying to twist it if you want, but his statement was that Biden would "present himself to the jury as... An elderly man with poor memory"

Hur never said that Biden was senile, or that he actually had poor memory. Just that Biden used that tactic.

Keep in mind that this exact same tactic was used by Trump during his trials with him constantly saying that he can't remember when asked questions. His children did the exact same thing when they were questioned.

Below is the excerpt from the document you shared

Screenshot_20240405_164254_Samsung Notes.jpg

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Its not all about this person said this and this person said that, what it comes down to is Biden a guilty lying prick along with his family or not, guess what after all the reports i've seen on both him and Trump i know who i think is a criminal and just there to line his pockets and whos got thier country at heart
Then who’s been impeached and charged and who hasn’t? Speculation is one thing - that’s what the GOP (well at least the MAGA wing, not Romney et al) have been doing for months now trying to find a smoking gun that doesn’t appear to be there. They even have a majority in the house and can’t impeach. Then the ‘defence’ of Agent Orange isn’t because he might actually be guilty (he’s only guilty of fraud in NY so far) but that it’s ‘election interference’. The double standards are brilliant. I just don’t get why so many people think ‘one side good, other side bad’. They’re all as bad as each other, they’re all there to have power and enrich themselves and it’s really only a matter of how close anyone sails to the wind. As it stands, it looks like Donny’s arrogance took him over that line - most likely something he’s been doing and getting away with in private enterprise for decades and simply underestimated the consequences of doing the same things in public office. He said it himself: ‘I’m not a politician’ - and it appears that’s now being proven.