News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you consistently type up such garbage.
What don’t you agree wit? What bit is garbage and why.
Don’t just say stuff like that if you haven’t got a counter thought.
The only critique is what i said was actually common sense but going through the comments not everyone sees it

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taumalolo with freight paid by cowboys is better than 1.2 plus for AFB
Only if the new environment brings him back to his prior form.
Maybe being at odds with Payten is part of that issue?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned in the wankfest but AFB went to NZ on 'compassionate grounds'. Now he's coming back to Australia on 'compassionate grounds'. When I watched the Tonga England test recently, first thing I noticed was AFB just didn't look like he wanted to be there. No idea why until this request came up.

Think something is going on.

Been burned once with TPJ, not keen on going through this shit again.
Performance clauses in our favour?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Taumalolo with freight paid by cowboys is better than 1.2 plus for AFB
Yo
If AFB 1.2 yeah fo sho but if he 1 mil maybe not yo.
JT still fire but clearly declining. Gone from elite to just really good and poebabbly after next year just good. After that average
IMO if you set AFB as 1.2
Then JT 700k and cowboys chucking in 300k is a deal.
But if AFB 1 mil then u gotta go AFB. No guarantee JT can still play prop. No way cowboys even consider dropping more than 300k freight yo.

Post contact metres a game:
AFB 65
JT 55

Hard runs a game
AFB 177 (elite, best prop innit)
JT 142 (average)

Last edited:

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Appreciation to everyone who replied or reacted to my post with positive thoughts and well wishes for my family.
At 4am,the chances of sleep right now are non existent,so jumping on the Kennel and being able to focus on something else for a while is worth more than gold right now.
Rugby League is just a game in actuality..But for all of us on here,it’s a passion,a way of life,and for most…an addiction.
Keep that passion,but also remember that all of us,the players,the coaches,the heirachy..all have lives and we all deal with shit at some point unless you are blessed with the perfect life.
Critique players..I do..(often)..but try and think like a human before a supporter.
Dog 4 Life !!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They have a full squad of 30.
I think in all honesty we need to kick up kikau.
He’s not Aussies so he won’t care.
We might be able to get away with Max King or even Liam Knight considering AFB doesn’t wanna be there but it’s lucky.
I think you might find we have competiton. Tigers give up Papalii or Klemmer and pay him high too.
Or saints give up De Belin.
That Papalii call is actually a pretty good assesment. Probably one of if not the fairest trade they could get.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Appreciation to everyone who replied or reacted to my post with positive thoughts and well wishes for my family.
At 4am,the chances of sleep right now are non existent,so jumping on the Kennel and being able to focus on something else for a while is worth more than gold right now.
Rugby League is just a game in actuality..But for all of us on here,it’s a passion,a way of life,and for most…an addiction.
Keep that passion,but also remember that all of us,the players,the coaches,the heirachy..all have lives and we all deal with shit at some point unless you are blessed with the perfect life.
Critique players..I do..(often)..but try and think like a human before a supporter.
Dog 4 Life !!!
If need someone to talk at 4am can always talk to Nasheed. Always enough caffeine and agency and stuff keeping me awake at this kinda time

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That Papalii call is actually a pretty good assesment. Probably one of if not the fairest trade they could get.
Thanks.
@rexest reckons it was a ‘garbage’ assessment. He probably thinks Perham for AFB is a logical trade and other teams aren’t strategising behind the scenes.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The late Greg Eastwood”

Did he die Lafam?
Don’t think so (he is/was obese though so maybe?) but he dropped off very hard the last two years of the late end of his career. The last year where he ate 800k of cap (equivalent of 1.3 mil in todays cap) was the worst for us.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Leniu is not a 25 minute prop. He’s a young prop who plays limited minutes because he’s stuck behind two more senior props who are among the game’s best. Neither of those props are on anywhere near 1million. 700k is significantly less than 1 million, you silly old Elmer Fuddy Duddy!
Well he is playing 25min not proof will be a 70min prop. 200-300k is a decent amount but not when you compare the output. The output will state you fucked up wanting to spend 700 to 800k on Spencer. No go run and find a stat to back your statement up than Spence will be a better buy than AFB. We have you on here that is never wrong and the other prick who is always right , you 2 should get a room.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to put a little perspective on this situation..
I just found out today that my dad has bladder cancer and it has thrown my world into a spin..
Even the brand new car I bought yesterday means nothing right now..
So if his parents are in a serious health situation and he needs an immediate release..the last thing he would be thinking about is his next potential club..
Don’t expect this to be decided and resolved in a few days..
He would be solely focused on his family right now..
Respect the reason for a release guys and understand his priorities right now..
I'm no DC but I've heard that bladder C is generally curable, so get him to the very best probably St Vincents.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I could be wrong but Warriors don’t put out that press release saying letting him go is being considered unless they’re leaning towards doing exactly that. Might be trying to suss supporter reaction before making a call.

Still can’t believe how the cards have fallen in our favour here though

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I could be wrong but Warriors don’t put out that press release saying letting him go is being considered unless they’re leaning towards doing exactly that. Might be trying to suss supporter reaction before making a call.

Still can’t believe how the cards have fallen in our favour here though
Have they?
There is some logic to us getting him. Cap space. Etc.
But all western media has come out and said saints are in the box seat with the tigers not far behind.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have they?
There is some logic to us getting him. Cap space. Etc.
But all western media has come out and said saints are in the box seat with the tigers not far behind.
Way too early for the media to know who’s in the box seat either way. They’re just speculating to fill column space.