Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok, so there's this fat guy who gets on the train every day. EVERY FUCKING DAY HE'S WEARING A JUMPER. Even today when it's overcast and slightly raining, it is NOT jumper weather. There is no winter chill in the air. Gee's, what's he worried about, people seeing his flabby arms FFS?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Ok, so there's this fat guy who gets on the train every day. EVERY FUCKING DAY HE'S WEARING A JUMPER. Even today when it's overcast and slightly raining, it is NOT jumper weather. There is no winter chill in the air. Gee's, what's he worried about, people seeing his flabby arms FFS?
Where's this at? lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Where's this at? lol
He gets on at Green Square (airport line) and I feel hot just looking at him. A jumper doesn't exactly hide his fatness, and being at, covered in all those layers, naturally makes him more susceptible to hot weather. Gosh I saw him again today. If he's not comfortable with all that fat, start shedding it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you think you have a shitty commute, this story comes from sunny Melbourne:

(warning, photos of poo ahead)....

Passenger finds poo on Melbourne train seat
FEBRUARY 15, 201712:36PM

Commuters were appalled to find a stinky gift left on a city train.

news.com.au
A PASSENGER on a Melbourne train was horrified to find a pile of steaming poo on a seat.

Aisha Dow, a reporter for Fairfax media, took a photo of the offending sight, writing: “There is a POO on my train. It smells.”

She then posted a video of a brave male passenger performing a public service by throwing tissues over the faeces but observed that “it still smells.”

The turd was left on one of the pull-down seats prioritised for disabled passengers on a train travelling from 17 kilometres southwest of the CBD.

Follow
Aisha Dow @aishamae

Poo on a train update. Someone put tissues on it. It still smells. @theage @metrotrains

8:16 AM - 15 Feb 2017

Melbourne’s Metro Trains Twitter account then stepped in, asking which carriage the poo was in so it could be cleaned.

“We are getting it checked, we have further reports that the train is from Laverton, can you confirm please?” tweeted the train service.

Metro Trains finished the conversation with “sorry about the discomfort caused”.

She did so, but said she had not recorded the carriage number.

We are used to seeing anti-social behaviour on public transport, from racist rants to feet on seats to toenail clippings. There are even social media accounts dedicated to naming and shaming Australia’s rudest passengers.

But this brings a whole new meaning to having a crap commute.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shitting on a train seat is beyond fucked up , shitting on a disabled seat the **** should be burnt alive. Honestly who the fuck does this

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shitting on a train seat is beyond fucked up , shitting on a disabled seat the **** should be burnt alive. Honestly who the fuck does this
As a young bloke on the way home from a big night out back in the day, I would occasionally take a slash on to the platform between carriages (on the old trains), but obviously number 2s on a seat is pretty fucked up.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As a young bloke on the way home from a big night out back in the day, I would occasionally take a slash on to the platform between carriages (on the old trains), but obviously number 2s on a seat is pretty fucked up.
So it was your fault that every time I had a smoke there it smelt like piss

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So it was your fault that every time I had a smoke there it smelt like piss
See thats why they should of kept the smoking carriages lol. Remember them old leather studded seats flickering lights and over piled ashtrays on the arm rest

Wahesh

Reaction score
Attention ladies: The train is NOT your personal wardrobe. Put the right shoes on at home, or change them when you get to work. NOT ON THE TRAIN!!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I nearly fell asleep on the train yesterday lol. I would've looked like one of those Asians...

Wahesh

Reaction score
So... no complaints anyone else?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It's a live leak video, not surprised mate..

Guy does an epic backflip, drops dacks and takes a dump, all in one fluid motion.