Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
To all the rude ***** that cannot wait for someone to get off the train when the doors open take 2 seconds and realise ur not that important at all. I mean every fukn stop the ppl waiting do not let the ppl get off first. I just drop the shoulder on the way thru but seriously it is u who needs to get out of the fukn way.
I hate that shit.. not to single anyone out but I've notice a majority of the people who do this aren't originally from Australia and are from shit 3rd world over populated nations!

No etiquette, no class at all with these people!
When people go to push and shove for a bus and train I almost always yell out "it's ok everyone we're not in a shit 3rd world overpopulated povo country like we're you're from this is Australia, we don't act that way here".

These rude bastards will even push a handicapped person out of the way to rush the doors! I've seen it happen!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate that shit.. not to single anyone out but I've notice a majority of the people who do this aren't originally from Australia and are from shit 3rd world over populated nations!

When people go to push and shove for a bus and train I almost always yell out "it's ok everyone we're not in a shit 3rd world overpopulated povo country like we're you're from this is Australia, we don't act that way here".

These rude bastards will even push a handicapped person out of the way to rush the doors! I've seen it happen!
There's a lot of 3rd world countries out there but they're not all like that!
The ones that do it the most and no offence to the Chinese and Vietnamese but its the Chinese and Vietnamese .. I don't know if its on purpose or if they're just oblivious to their surroundings .Chinese being the smartest race on earth is the biggest myth known to mankind even bigger than man walking on the moon.
From my experiences and observations Chinese are like androids , void of common sense and need to be programmed .. No offence but they're tutored from fricken birth.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Maybe we should employ train officers like the Japanese do, specifically employed to squash people in the trains.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we should employ train officers like the Japanese do, specifically employed to squash people in the trains.

That's hilarious ! I can't imagine that happening here we'd be outraged if guards pushed us in like cattle.

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's hilarious ! I can't imagine that happening here we'd be outraged if guards pushed us in like cattle.
I don't blame them. No one would want to be involved in such a situation here. By the same token, it's an absolute disgrace that trains in peak time come every 15 minutes in the suburbs. In London, they came every 3 - yes, in the suburbs.

No human will ever be able to fix the dogs breakfast that is the NSW public transport system.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a lot of 3rd world countries out there but they're not all like that!
The ones that do it the most and no offence to the Chinese and Vietnamese but its the Chinese and Vietnamese .. I don't know if its on purpose or if they're just oblivious to their surroundings .Chinese being the smartest race on earth is the biggest myth known to mankind even bigger than man walking on the moon.
From my experiences and observations Chinese are like androids , void of common sense and need to be programmed .. No offence but they're tutored from fricken birth.
Go to Wentworthville station during peak hour and tell me it's just Asians!
Don't get me wrong you get dumb pricks from all walks of life.
Yesterday walking through Penrith plaza and this group of young morons were standing right in the main part of a thoroughfare where pedestrians flow!
I hate that to no end when you're walking in a crowd of people and a group are standing there chatting like they own the place!

The worst is when you've got someone walking in front of you and they just stop dead for no reason.
Middle aged to old ladies are the main culprits!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How come no one can use their brain and say to themselves "oh look I'm being a selfish obnoxious **** and am standing right through where hundreds of people want to walk.. maybe I should step aside and show some respect and common courtesy for my fellow man?"

See I ain't even religious and I've still got that worked out!
Those narrow minded self centred fucks who have a cross hanging from their window or a Jesus fish next to their number plate, have not!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How come no one can use their brain and say to themselves "oh look I'm being a selfish obnoxious **** and am standing right through where hundreds of people want to walk.. maybe I should step aside and show some respect and common courtesy for my fellow man?"

See I ain't even religious and I've still got that worked out!
Those narrow minded self centred fucks who have a cross hanging from their window or a Jesus fish next to their number plate, have not!
Haha exactly !

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go to Wentworthville station during peak hour and tell me it's just Asians!
Don't get me wrong you get dumb pricks from all walks of life.
Yesterday walking through Penrith plaza and this group of young morons were standing right in the main part of a thoroughfare where pedestrians flow!
I hate that to no end when you're walking in a crowd of people and a group are standing there chatting like they own the place!

The worst is when you've got someone walking in front of you and they just stop dead for no reason.
Middle aged to old ladies are the main culprits!
Its mainly just dumb idiots who think the world revolves around them.
That's why I liked America so much, the people were just so much more courteous than they are here.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Its mainly just dumb idiots who think the world revolves around them.
That's why I liked America so much, the people were just so much more courteous than they are here.
I heard from a true blue Lundinar (London,U.K) that anyone who doesn't walk to the left of a sidewalk gets pushed out of the way.
I think it has something to with France?

Wahesh

Reaction score
This one really shat me. The stupid guard spoke so freaking loud it was hurting my ear. After every fucking stop he'd say all the remaining stops.

DICKHEAD, WE KNOW WHICH FUCKING LINE WE'RE ON. IF SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT LINE THEY'RE ON, THEY DESERVE TO BE LOST FFS.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This one really shat me. The stupid guard spoke so freaking loud it was hurting my ear. After every fucking stop he'd say all the remaining stops.

DICKHEAD, WE KNOW WHICH FUCKING LINE WE'RE ON. IF SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT LINE THEY'RE ON, THEY DESERVE TO BE LOST FFS.
I have to agree with you there.

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score

Plenty of white people doing it in Newtown

Wahesh

Reaction score
Plenty of white people doing it in Newtown
Hipsters desperate to get on the bus as Newtown is one of the last remaining stops before the city lol. The buses will be pretty packed by then.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Feel sorry for any of ou heading home on the trains over past few days.... not sure if they all have aircon but dammmmmn

Wahesh

Reaction score
Feel sorry for any of ou heading home on the trains over past few days.... not sure if they all have aircon but dammmmmn
Most of the trains have AC these days. Even the crappy silver ones do believe it or not. I've actually managed to time it to catch trains with A/C (the new Waratah trains) in the morning and afternoon. I prefer them over the millennium train.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
To the moron that decide to bust out curry on the train at 7 am deserves a punt to the face!!