Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

D

D0ggyStylz

Abz said:
Awsome! Europa (formerly Gelato) went off all night. Even Rach's sister was there going off lol. It was very good. All my favourite songs come on and I had to take 5 seriously, I felt like I was going throw up from dancing like a MACHINNNNE all night :D but I didn't lol... I went off my rocket! When Abz is dancing, stay at least 5 feet away for your own safety :grinning:
Take that, NKOTB, Peter Andre, NSYNC and who is the fifth??

L

LeBcHiCk

abz why dont you just put a baracate around your dance area that way no one will get injured accidently lol

BisH

Ohh No0o0
Reaction score
i h8 it i almost got rolled the other day on the train it was so freaky :(

D

D0ggyStylz

Back to the topic....

I get annoyed watching people run back and fourth between trains at central. Whoop di doo, one train is going to get you to work a whole minute earlier!!!!

Also...people who don't wait for commuters to get off the train! Patience!!

Also...People who get off their seats a whole station or two before their stop so they can stand at the doors and be the first one off. sheesh, how sad are you!!

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Mrs.Maitua said:
Seriously, someone needs to write a book on train etiquette.

Picture this - it's packed on the train, so I'm squished in a 3 seater with 2 other girls. I have my MASSIVE gym bag, and so does the girl next to me. Most people get off at Central - so does the girl in the aisle seat get up and move to an empty seat? NO - she sits there so we're squished up together in a near empty carriage. I looked at her twice as if to say, "Move it" - but nothing.

ARGH!!!! WHAT PART OF F*KING MOVE DON'T U UNDERSTAND??????????????

Anyone else have train gripes?
Maybe she felt nice all snuggled up next to you :grinning:

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogaholic said:
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the deal with that???????????????

Or people who SCREAM on their mobile phones - yeh I don't think China can hear u buddy so u better speak a little louder! IDIOTS!

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogaholic said:
Back to the topic....

I get annoyed watching people run back and fourth between trains at central. Whoop di doo, one train is going to get you to work a whole minute earlier!!!!

Also...People who get off their seats a whole station or two before their stop so they can stand at the doors and be the first one off. sheesh, how sad are you!!
I agree with every one of those points...

I would like to add to that people who feel the need to have loud self obsessed and mostly pointless mobile conversations on trains... I don't want to hear your life story (and I bet the person on the end of the line doesn't want to either)...

And it is these people who always do the "Hello... HELLO... are you there... H E L L O??? HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO??

One day I am just gonna let loose - HEY FUCKFACE, WE ARE IN A TUNNEL! :p

D

D0ggyStylz

Mrs.Maitua said:
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is the deal with that???????????????

Or people who SCREAM on their mobile phones - yeh I don't think China can hear u buddy so u better speak a little louder! IDIOTS!
yes and then you get the girls who think the whole train wants to hear their gossip.

and the IPOD that i can hear from the other end of the train!!

Then you have those who like to sing a long with their IPOD!!!

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dvsbastard said:
I agree with every one of those points...

I would like to add to that people who feel the need to have loud self obsessed and mostly pointless mobile conversations on trains... I don't want to hear your life story (and I bet the person on the end of the line doesn't want to either)...

And it is these people who always do the "Hello... HELLO... are you there... H E L L O??? HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOO??

One day I am just gonna let loose - HEY ****FACE, WE ARE IN A TUNNEL! :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DVS 3 words - I love you!

F*king hilarious!

A

Abz

Dogaholic said:
Back to the topic....

lol Man this guy is a champion lol

Dogaolic for PM!!

A

Abz

atomic_crimson said:
i hate trains end of story

from idiots who dont move fully into the carriage to idiots who eat garlic at 7am!
*turned off* :(

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
i hate trains end of story

from idiots who dont move fully into the carriage to idiots who eat garlic at 7am!
No AC... It is onion Juice... The bastards are juicing onions for some unknown reason...

A

Abz

LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D

Somone give this guy a gold medal please, he takes the crown :D DVS for PM!!

D

D0ggyStylz

Abz said:
LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO :D :D :D :D :D

Somone give this guy a gold medal please, he takes the crown :D DVS for PM!!
Abz warming to DVS!! hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me thinks it a case of "if she loves him, so do i" :whacky:

A

atomic_crimson

dvsbastard said:
No AC... It is onion Juice... The bastards are juicing onions for some unknown reason...

its disgusting! eat your brekky at home!!!! esp if it consists of reekin aromas!

A

Abz

Dogaholic said:
Abz warming to DVS!! hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me thinks it a case of "if she loves him, so do i" :whacky:
good for you Nicholas. Good for you. My care factor is ZERO (0)

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U know AC everytime I see the "grease stain" on the windows of trains - I think of you!!!!