Top Shelf News - Moore edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So much sh*t going on with this club right now. Someone needs to do a Phil gould, get in there, clean all the sh*t out and start again so we are set to own everyone next year.

I am so sick of this bullsh*t

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
another one of Moores great choices of judgement wasnt it
You know, I am trying to keep calm and be positive but it's becoming so phcking hard TBH...

What does Hodgo provide to the team? When was the last time he bent the line? It's not like we don't have young forward who can play, we do, We have Payne, Tapau, Brown just to name a few....

I am really getting fed up with all this crap...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Doesn't sound anywhere near as inspirational as a broken door.

1 - they blew the lead
2 - they got rorted after parra threw a 5m forward pass to win them the game

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Payne dropped for poor performance BAHAHHAHA because 95% of the team hasn't been playing ****?

Ever thought the players are uninterested because they know the coach is getting the boot at years end? Just speculation.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but does anyone know of any players, coaching staff etc that actually browse through this forum??

Would be interesting to know...

C

chipandchase

You know, I am trying to keep calm and be positive but it's becoming so phcking hard TBH...

What does Hodgo provide to the team? When was the last time he bent the line? It's not like we don't have young forward who can play, we do, We have Payne, Tapau, Brown just to name a few....

I am really getting fed up with all this crap...
i really dont understand the hodgson decision, he replaced a attacking forward with a defensive forward, that also throws out the whole balance of the team.
we have lost 5 out of our last 6, so why not try something different? Tapau and Brown for example as u mentioned.
it just shows a lack of leadership as far as i am concerned.
but how much of this can we put down 100% to Moore? is Dymock having some input into this and will it change if Dymock takes over?

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i dont think thats on the money, at half time the camera were in the sheds and moore was talking to the players and looking at them.....seems like he had more then that to say

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
i dont think thats on the money, at half time the camera were in the sheds and moore was talking to the players and looking at them.....seems like he had more then that to say
I can report this is what was said just before he walked out, not the only thing that was said all half time.

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He may have had to speak s l o w l y.....

Surely there cannot be that big of a rift in the club... our sponsors will be voting soon and we will end up sponsored by the reject shop!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
All I want to here is that Greenburg has decided that he does not want to kiss this season away and effective emmediately Moore is gone and Dymock will be care taker coach until next year where we will find the best coach we can.
Admirable as it is that we never get rid of a coach mid season, as a fan I am not in favour of letting a season go without a fight and sitting by as we go down the drain.
IF we go down the drain after the changes I have mentioned than I can live with that because atleast we went down trying to turn it around and fighting which is more admirable.
I honestly believe our team can still give the title a big go this year, just not how it stands at the moment and it needs to happen NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

P

PTE HOLLAND

That's what i seen also.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Must have been right at the end of halftime cause on the coverage I could see him chatting to Kasiano. I would assume he was telling him to keep up the offloads as it was the only thing generating any second phase play.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hi News Fans,

Sorry i dont have news of a sacking or anything like that as of yet, but what i can confirm is that not only the board but the players have lost total faith in him.

The pressure is getting to him, at half time of the Sharks game Top Shelf News can confirm that Kevin Moore said to the players, and we quote "If you all think i am going to take the blame for your sh!t, you all have another thing coming".. After saying this he stormed from the dressing room slamming the door behind him and did not return.

The players are filthy.

Rememebr guys, your heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.
Did the door tear off it's hinges? If not ... poor form Moore!

FWIW Moore currently only has the backing of one board member to stay on past 2011. Every other board member is pushing forth with a motion to end his contract either at seasons end, or before (if we have many more losses).

Status
Not open for further replies.