Top Shelf News - Moore edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Hi News Fans,

Sorry i dont have news of a sacking or anything like that as of yet, but what i can confirm is that not only the board but the players have lost total faith in him.

The pressure is getting to him, at half time of the Sharks game Top Shelf News can confirm that Kevin Moore said to the players, and we quote "If you all think i am going to take the blame for your sh!t, you all have another thing coming".. After saying this he stormed from the dressing room slamming the door behind him and did not return.

The players are filthy.

Rememebr guys, your heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hhhhhhmmmmm, not sure if I believe this. Unlike Moore to throw his toys out of the pram

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The huge if true. He should stand down if he is a man.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty disturbing since Boots has been on the money every single time.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be fighting with K Moore and his 2 stooges Kimmorley & Patmore lol.
Rumours on twitter the coaching staff a blewing & players want a release cos of the way Moore & Co coach.
This is going to get very interesting the next couple of weeks

C

chipandchase

Hi News Fans,

Sorry i dont have news of a sacking or anything like that as of yet, but what i can confirm is that not only the board but the players have lost total faith in him.

The pressure is getting to him, at half time of the Sharks game Top Shelf News can confirm that Kevin Moore said to the players, and we quote "If you all think i am going to take the blame for your sh!t, you all have another thing coming".. After saying this he stormed from the dressing room slamming the door behind him and did not return.

The players are filthy.

Rememebr guys, your heard it here first.

BootS for Top Shelf News.
sometimes coaches use this tactic to fire up the team, it obvoiuosly didnt work on the weekend and the players dont seem to worried if you go by the shiit they dished up on the weekend.
so there seems to be a totally lack of interest from the players
Payne being dropped illustrates there are massive problems there, i dont know how we can rebound from this tbh
the problem is the longer this goes on the more it festers and the worse we are on the table if we continually lose games

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL you people will believe anything...

P.S. Payne wasn't dropped he was injuried..

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be fighting with K Moore and his 2 stooges Kimmorley & Patmore lol.
Rumours on twitter the coaching staff a blewing & players want a release cos of the way Moore & Co coach.
This is going to get very interesting the next couple of weeks
In the meantime Greenberg sits on his hands and we, the paying fans, suffer this **** !!!

MAL75E

Man Of The Match
Reaction score
Didnt payne have a hamstring injury which ruled him out of the game???

G

Gladiator.

If anyone should be dropped for poor performance, it's Moore. You never walk out on your players, EVER!

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Oh and I suppose Hodgo was ripping in against manly??
well Moore thought Payne played crap against Manly then he should have at least dumped Keating and Hodgson as well for their poor performances against Manly

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Come on!

It happens all the time.

Even with players who have now signed with other clubs for next year are now suffering 'season ending injuries'.
Think of how many there are now and have been over the years.

Even Ben Roberts had a hammy injury that was going to keep him out for nearly six weeks about the time he signed with Parramatta.
It wouldn't have healed if not for our injury/suspension crisis in the halves.

As if Orford is injured....for coaches to save face they will say their overpayed star recruits are injured, not that they are playing crap.

Payne was not injured, just Moore's overinflated ego.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't sound anywhere near as inspirational as a broken door.

Status
Not open for further replies.