Too quiet at the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ Untrue. He had an offer from a club to take out his contract. Release was refused.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well here's something to rattle the cage a bit. We have been allegedly trying to offload cream puff Lloyd parrot for nearly 2 months now with no takers. He is on 300k p/a over 3 years lol. No club is bloody interested does that tell u something.
il throw in a buy one get 2 free deal to entice clubs. Buy Lloyd and get sam and she Rex free!!!
From what I can remember the Perretts deal was buy Sam and Lloyd will come too. At the time we were more interested in Lloyd,the next big thing, :frusty: than Sam.

AS it turned out Sam killed 'em but has now lost all the speed he had and Lloyd was a WOFTAM. We've given Sam another two years and it looks as though Lloyd is just along as company.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll renew my memberships if they release both parrots !!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What? The fuk is wrong with Hasler?
I think it's 'cause he's still needed as backup and there's no one to replace him as backup. He can sit in the NSW cup for next season then go off to another club.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it's 'cause he's still needed as backup and there's no one to replace him as backup. He can sit in the NSW cup for next season then go off to another club.
Just a waste of salary cap.

If they drop him out of the top 25, would his wage be counted in our cap? Or it doesn't work like that?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a waste of salary cap.

If they drop him out of the top 25, would his wage be counted in our cap? Or it doesn't work like that?
If it wasn't counted we could just hoard promising youngsters by paying them overs before they hit first grade.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why pay a cream pie 300k to sit in reserve grade. Send him packing and use the money to retain klemmer and Jacko and buy a min wage prop as cover for reserve grade

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why pay a cream pie 300k to sit in reserve grade. Send him packing and use the money to retain klemmer and Jacko and buy a min wage prop as cover for reserve grade
Lol @ 300k. When he signed a fiqure was never reported as his dad acted as his manager. Yet now the dogs are "making space" then he must be on a million dollar contract. Give it a rest and worry about more experienced and senior players not pulling their weight and eating away at the cap.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Piss off Marley the guys useless and so is his brother
they can take Reynolds with them too if it makes u feel any better

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Piss off Marley the guys useless and so is his brother
they can take Reynolds with them too if it makes u feel any better
Someones a grumpy ****

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep ^^^ it's Monday I hate rainy Monday's

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep ^^^ it's Monday I hate rainy Monday's
What about drizzly Tuesdays :p

It might be all quiet on the Bulldog front but I have a feeling we're in for something special this year. Since Hasler took over,

2012 Grand Final appearance
2014 Grand Final appearance
2016 ??????????? I remain hopeful the trend will continue!!!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It might be all quiet on the Bulldog front but I have a feeling we're in for something special this year. Since Hasler took over,

The trend of losing the grand final must not continue. We'd better win this ****ing time or else I'll be doing burnouts at Canterbury leagues and drifting all over the car park.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Another GF loss?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
--

Lloyd perrett isn't a bad player, i think people expect too much from him at his age and experience, he just turned 21. Give him some time

Status
Not open for further replies.