Too quiet at the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we will have an ordinary year unless reynolds/mbye steps up or a chisholm kills it in the halves ,I'm really worried about our kicking game this year and feel its reynolds make or break year ,he's been pretty average and needs to step up or move on
Yep totally agree with all that, also goal kicking is a huge problem.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
and Lobster Grimaldi.

Grimaldi is the teams new Strength and Conditioning Coach, whilst Don Singe is Director of Athletic Performance, so oversees all the trainers and S&CC.

That said I don't think we'll do great next year, and may miss the 8. So many sides have actually improved their teams 2015 weaknesses, and we've done nothing really.

Very keen to see what we do in Auckland 9s this year and if we decide to take it seriously.
Well our right side was terrible in defence, I guess they pinpointed the problem may and let him go. Otherwise we have a very strong lineup it's few weaknesses. It takes time for players to develop in first grade and guys in key positions like Mbye and Lichaa were always going to take time to develop, even Morris at fullback will be better after last year.

Don't be too glum, chum, wholesale changes weren't needed, we just need to develop what we have.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think we will have an ordinary year unless reynolds/mbye steps up or a chisholm kills it in the halves ,I'm really worried about our kicking game this year and feel its reynolds make or break year ,he's been pretty average and needs to step up or move on
It comes done to Des letting our halves,and to a certain degree Lichaa, control the game like they should and get rid of the forward orientated rubbish.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How long until we admit that the so called "under the radar" is just an excuse for us under performing?

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So far we are undefeated in 2016 so things are looking great

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I been meaning to bring this up with you, but didn't know how to do so diplomatically in fear of hurting your feelings, but your avatar,
That is way to much uncovered meat,
Lol,
So far you are the only one to comment on my selfie !

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I been meaning to bring this up with you, but didn't know how to do so diplomatically in fear of hurting your feelings, but your avatar,
That is way to much uncovered meat,
Lol,
Or would you rather see one of those inked up tarts like Marley posts ?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Quiet is good. Dramas in the offseason in the recent past, with the likes of Loko and Barba wasnt fun. Give me quiet any day.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It comes done to Des letting our halves,and to a certain degree Lichaa, control the game like they should and get rid of the forward orientated rubbish.
Thats true and maybe with a few more speedy players in the backline he may change our style

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Usually by this time I'm fairly pumped for the footy to start but yeah not really looking forward to it based on recent performances.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS : Bulldogs without a halfback for 2016.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I can't wait for the season to start. I believe we have a great young squad with plenty of potential.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is great. No bullshit distracting the team.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well here's something to rattle the cage a bit. We have been allegedly trying to offload cream puff Lloyd parrot for nearly 2 months now with no takers. He is on 300k p/a over 3 years lol. No club is bloody interested does that tell u something.
il throw in a buy one get 2 free deal to entice clubs. Buy Lloyd and get sam and she Rex free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.