Official Tim Sheens Goooone

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Probably won't happen. It's looking very much like the Tigers are now a majority Crown Sports / Mario Tartak club now. Plenty of his stock heading there and already some in lower grades.
Yea good luck with that lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree.

I just hope Robbie Kharra keeps his jealousy in check and doesn't sabotage him. You can see that cuntrash do that to him.
Oh for sure. Farah is the biggest snake in Rugby League. He'll fuck over Benji and anyone else he can the first chance he gets..

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sheensy was a bad idea from day 1. They could've gone Flanno or Desy.

Sheensy was like we have NFI so lets just recycle. Truly that joint needs a clean out from the top down.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sheensy was a bad idea from day 1. They could've gone Flanno or Desy.

Sheensy was like we have NFI so lets just recycle. Truly that joint needs a clean out from the top down.
I think Sheens appointed himself as the coach… he fired Madge, then stepped down from GM into the head coach role… now he quit… wtf

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you think Buzz rips Gus, our club, etc. Have a look at this

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope the Tigers turn it around one of these days. They have a lot of talent there now with both experienced and younger players. I'm sick of seeing the same teams dominate and the same clubs struggling so I empathise with the Tigers considering we've been as bad if not worse for the last 8 years or so.
Spoke to Sheens when he was in town against Souths. This was his plan then. He basically said he was a buffer for Benji this season from the media And benji has been running everything already.

Tigers have a lot of positives going for them behind the scenes and have some good kids playing FG now. They have a bright future I believe

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree.

I just hope Robbie Kharra keeps his jealousy in check and doesn't sabotage him. You can see that cuntrash do that to him.
He's a leb, there is no way he is just going to sit there and be chill and quietly go about his business, unless he is doing something bad on the side.

Guarantee he is involved in some scandal, powerplay or we see headlines like 'Farah and Benji clash after wests tigers loss'

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They are on the right track, the first sign of that was getting rid of Brooks the 900k dud.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree.

As the saying goes “keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer”…. Benji has gotta watch that sly dog at all times. I think this will be a recipe for disaster for poor Benji. Too many sly c**ts in that club.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This says all you need to know about the state of the club…

Departing halfback Luke Brooks has made the stunning revelation that he doesn’t know who is calling the shots at the Wests Tigers.

In the wake of Tim Sheens’ shock departure at season’s end, with rookie head coach Benji Marshall to take over, Brooks took aim at the club’s administration for the constant off-field turmoil at Concord.

When asked if he felt that those in charge hadn’t acted in the best interests of the club, Brooks replied: “To be honest, I don’t really know who makes the decisions here.”

For Manly-bound Brooks, who has been at the club for 11 seasons, Sheens’ departure did not come as a surprise.

“There’s always something going on. I guess (after) 10 years here, I’m sort of used to it,” Brooks said.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...o3muWzFaGySDimOZjk4-B084L5WF0&mibextid=r5uJeJ

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This says all you need to know about the state of the club…

Departing halfback Luke Brooks has made the stunning revelation that he doesn’t know who is calling the shots at the Wests Tigers.

In the wake of Tim Sheens’ shock departure at season’s end, with rookie head coach Benji Marshall to take over, Brooks took aim at the club’s administration for the constant off-field turmoil at Concord.

When asked if he felt that those in charge hadn’t acted in the best interests of the club, Brooks replied: “To be honest, I don’t really know who makes the decisions here.”

For Manly-bound Brooks, who has been at the club for 11 seasons, Sheens’ departure did not come as a surprise.

“There’s always something going on. I guess (after) 10 years here, I’m sort of used to it,” Brooks said.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...o3muWzFaGySDimOZjk4-B084L5WF0&mibextid=r5uJeJ
Yeh they confirmed this on nrl360 via that hat wearing cuck. Insane to give ur only playmates an ultimatum and then sign a fat rookie for 4 years for the same price haha