Official Tim Sheens Goooone

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This says all you need to know about the state of the club…

Departing halfback Luke Brooks has made the stunning revelation that he doesn’t know who is calling the shots at the Wests Tigers.

In the wake of Tim Sheens’ shock departure at season’s end, with rookie head coach Benji Marshall to take over, Brooks took aim at the club’s administration for the constant off-field turmoil at Concord.

When asked if he felt that those in charge hadn’t acted in the best interests of the club, Brooks replied: “To be honest, I don’t really know who makes the decisions here.”

For Manly-bound Brooks, who has been at the club for 11 seasons, Sheens’ departure did not come as a surprise.

“There’s always something going on. I guess (after) 10 years here, I’m sort of used to it,” Brooks said.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...o3muWzFaGySDimOZjk4-B084L5WF0&mibextid=r5uJeJ
Enjoy brookvale same shit there for brooks to experience

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like they’ve been showing signs of life lately. Maybe not resulting in wins but they’ve been in the fight

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Benji was a decent player but FMS that's way different to be Head Coach.....with almost zero experience.

So if Wests end up like this year then what ?

Sure he might have a mentor but this experiment seems really poorly thought out and desperate

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I feel like they’ve been showing signs of life lately. Maybe not resulting in wins but they’ve been in the fight
Yeah I wanted to mention the same thing but thought TK would take it the wrong way.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
David Furner lasted a year https://www.zerotackle.com/reason-behind-david-furners-axing-revealed-162651/

Surely some of these 'coaches' won't be able to get a gig again? What's that for him 5 clubs in as many years?
"It has been reported that the reason behind David Furner losing his job at the Wests Tigers was due to a serious falling out with fellow assistant coach Robbie Farah."

I don't think anyone would take a falling out with Farah as being negative. more likely to be viewed as a positive.

Always a Bulldog

GP

Waterboy
Reaction score
I heard South's are looking at him as a replacement for John Morris.