Thurston gone for the season with shoulder injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He knew, Qld knew, and his club knew he was only ever going to play one more game. Damage to his shoulder was done and couldn't get any worse or better for that matter. The only dummies that didn't know seems to NSW and their coach. Sheesh!!!!
Tyson Frizzel knew!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye wouldn't get a run unless like 5 people (on top of Milf and Thurston) got injured.

Morgan (will def take Thurstons spot)
Munster (was 18th man will prob be on the bench now)
DCE
Corey Norman
Maybe even Hunt would be ahead of Mbye. Mbye sux.
You're forgetting Asiaita

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow big news. Wonder if cows new prior with signing of Martin from panthers or just good timing.
Reckon that Thurston was always going to be a week to week proposition and that the Te Maire Martin signing was on advice that his ( Thurston) year was basically done. Wanted the story of bravery and commitment to rule and set up a big bonanza for the NRL game three.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reckon that Thurston was always going to be a week to week proposition
JT said in his press conference, that he wanted to get about 1 or 2 games before having the surgery.

But the Drs said he had to have it ASAP.

Last edited:

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around lately as I have just finished moving house to another part of Townsville and a 5 minute drive to 1300 Smiles Stadium but I was so not happy about this first off but now I think about it, it will make other players step up and not slack off on the field. This will be interesting to watch though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been around lately as I have just finished moving house to another part of Townsville and a 5 minute drive to 1300 Smiles Stadium but I was so not happy about this first off but now I think about it, it will make other players step up and not slack off on the field. This will be interesting to watch though.
How confident are you in Morgan maintaining his form? Looks like he has stepped up recently and is more comfortable handling the ball 70+ times a game.

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
How confident are you in Morgan maintaining his form? Looks like he has stepped up recently and is more comfortable handling the ball 70+ times a game.
As long as he has Cootie and Jake by his side, he seems to be a different player in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.