This will make you feel better

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Robbo is a fraud and a spoilt little bitch.
CC looked like a kid that stole a toy off another kid. Was funny to realize he just won. All honestly I’m calm now. Great first half, upsetting second but happy to take the two points and move to storms. I hope we can field a side next week… we are really looking thin

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fuck the doomers we fucking won. We won both half of 40 mins. The regular doom **** here should go join another forum they are negative cancer . Enjoy the win, we did well . Just beat the roosters when we were $1.40 to $4.00 favourite

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
CC looked like a kid that stole a toy off another kid. Was funny to realize he just won. All honestly I’m calm now. Great first half, upsetting second but happy to take the two points and move to storms. I hope we can field a side next week… we are really looking thin
Yeah I'm calm now too.

Now we start stressing about next week lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
fuck the doomers we fucking won. We won both half of 40 mins. The regular doom **** here should go join another forum they are negative cancer . Enjoy the win, we did well . Just beat the roosters when we were $1.40 to $4.00 favourite
Ummm how did we win both halves? 26-0 and 4-26

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You can tell he expected his side to deal with us easy. The way he celebrating when they scored their last one was fucken funny of his head like he won the GF.
Nearly smashed the glass panel in front of him lol. Dill.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They'll take a lot from that game mentally, massive wake up call on how games are won at the 80th and not the 40th minute. Hope coach Isaac tore shreds off them after that.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
The biggest take away is the collateral damage from this win. Fk how we did it we beat the roosters and we were given no chance! The problem is now we head to Melbourne with a busted team and shaky confidence after almost blowing a 26 point lead..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The biggest take away is the collateral damage from this win. Fk how we did it we beat the roosters and we were given no chance! The problem is now we head to Melbourne with a busted team and shaky confidence after almost blowing a 26 point lead..
And here in,is the genius of the utility program . . . Oh Gussy you mad fool :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: