This will make you feel better

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The record books won’t detail how we won , and how we imploded in the 2nd half.
What it will only say is thaton the 5/4/2024 the Bulldogs defeated the Roosters 30-26 , and that’s all that matters.
We won a match that nobody expected us to win and picked up 2 points . I’ll hold on to that.
We are still a work in progress but I’m getting the vibe that the tide is changing for us, in our favour .
Blue skies ahead for us

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching Robbo cry in the presser was the best part of the game.
You can tell he expected his side to deal with us easy. The way he celebrating when they scored their last one was fucken funny of his head like he won the GF.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What's wrong with everyone on here. We won!! Go the Dogs
I think we were all just in shock because losing that would have been just about the worst thing that's happened in the last 6 years.. it was honestly like watching some insanely fucked up script unfolding before our eyes... heat of the moment, things get said.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah honestly I wanted blood I want 50 I wanted to stick it up the rorting fuckers but you know what’s sweet they though easy two points and we got their two points they believe was theirs fuck the rorting pricks

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s no team I would rather beat and no team I rather see lose than the roosters
Even though I hate south’s I was going for them to pump the rorters the other week cos I hate the rorters just that tad more

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that was a grand final would u be happy we won?
But it wasn’t felt like a loss but that will make boys work harder.
First half best in years
Worst propably the worst half after our 66-0 nights loss in 2023
Need to beat storm operation back on track premiers 2024