This will affect memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm out .. I'm calling first thing tomorrow morning and making sure they don't start deducting money from my account.

I have no interest in watching the players play like robots without passion , without vision and without a plan B. If I wanted to see that I'd play the NRL game on my play station.

It's not exciting to watch them play when you know that they're going to get owned by either the opposition or the refs.
I don't know how parra fans did it for so long.

It used to be a fun family outing but slowly , slowly the fam are making more n more excuses not to go.

I don't expect to win everytime thats ridiculous but its just so disheartening watching bad calls and clueless plays . The bad times are outweighing the good times and that's usually when I pull the plug.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
winning fixes everything, if we're challenging next year ( doesn't look likely) all those people will come crawling back and they know that

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a bit annoyed i pulled the pin at the end of 2012 after 25+ years, I might join up then cancel it so I feel like I have contributed..hehe
I think this is only the start of it all..once Hasler realises there is no extension coming he will spit it and then the club with walk him because it will be round 5 or 6 and he will have needed to win them all which is unlikely and surely the club isn't stupid enough to leave him there knowing he will be going risking taking anyone with any soul left with him...
These are interesting times in which we live,so said Confusus

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The amount of people on Bulldogs Facebook page saying they are cancelling is astounding .
And no doubt the forced resignation of a club legend would be a deciding factor for many die hard fans. Like I said on another thread,
They have to decide which comes first political correctness or the club because you can't have both as witnessed tonight with the forced resignation of a club legend due to political correctness.
If the club came first Mortimer would be staying and Hasler would be Gonski's

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm going to be in the minority here but I'm going to renew mine.

I've supported the club for over 40 years. Whatever has been happening in my life, the bulldogs have always been there as a constant presence. For me, the membership is more than just who the coach is, what the board is doing or what type of footy we are playing. I have a family membership for myself and my kids and meet my best mate at each home. Most times we have a laugh and a chat about life although this year we have been getting cranky about the style of play but that will change and I think it will be sooner than most think. Regardless, I love the anticipation in the lead up to a home game and love the great conversations I have with my kids before, during and after the games. I know in time they will either go to games with their mates or maybe even choose not to go. In the meantime I will be enjoying every second I can sitting with my kids and my mate in the Kennel.

So at the risk of alienating myself from fellow Kennellers, I will renew. Besides, what else will I do?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You can still support the team, no one is telling you that, but if you don't agree with what is happening in the club then vote with your money and don't give it to them.
I will still watch every gsme on fox and cheer for us but that's it. Will never renew until Hasler is gone

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And no doubt the forced resignation of a club legend would be a deciding factor for many die hard fans. Like I said on another thread,
They have to decide which comes first political correctness or the club because you can't have both as witnessed tonight with the forced resignation of a club legend due to political correctness.
If the club came first Mortimer would be staying and Hasler would be Gonski's
The club chose political correctness after that horrid match against South Sydney. Thats the day the club bent over backwards and took all the NRL and media had... instead of defending there players and captain.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The amount of people on Bulldogs Facebook page saying they are cancelling is astounding .

not sure which fan page you are looking at but i have gone through quiet a few on face book and one with a poll to sack or keep des and majority of the dogs fans are with des and actually putting a boot into turvey for standing upto him.

sorry but this fan forum doesnt represent the majority of the canterbury bulldogs fans on this issue.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I went to cancel weeks ago but just couldn't bring myself to do it...
I can't bring myself to not do it now..
They are slowly pushing people out that love this club from the heart and replacing them with people that love the money this club can give them.. i can't support these decisions.... I'll be barracking from the sidelines but that's it.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm out .. I'm calling first thing tomorrow morning and making sure they don't start deducting money from my account.

I have no interest in watching the players play like robots without passion , without vision and without a plan B. If I wanted to see that I'd play the NRL game on my play station.

It's not exciting to watch them play when you know that they're going to get owned by either the opposition or the refs.
I don't know how parra fans did it for so long.

It used to be a fun family outing but slowly , slowly the fam are making more n more excuses not to go.

I don't expect to win everytime thats ridiculous but its just so disheartening watching bad calls and clueless plays . The bad times are outweighing the good times and that's usually when I pull the plug.
done this already, Fuck you Dib shit

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
not sure which fan page you are looking at but i have gone through quiet a few on face book and one with a poll to sack or keep des and majority of the dogs fans are with des and actually putting a boot into turvey for standing upto him.

sorry but this fan forum doesnt represent the majority of the canterbury bulldogs fans on this issue.
Go on to the dogs official Facebook page and click on the comments from today's posts there's not too many people saying they will renew.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Anyone that puts the boot into Turvey can get fucked... one of the few that gives a fuck about this club. FFS

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Go on to the dogs official Facebook page and click on the comments from today's posts there's not too many people saying they will renew.

mate every single facebook page for dogs is full of delusionals pro des fans.

I am not sure which one is "official"

Status
Not open for further replies.