The Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope that's not being implied, because I'm English anyway and only use yid as a word related to Spurs during football banter. It means nothing to me outside of football banter.
LOL. Your ignorance is supposed to excuse racism. FFS.

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is that the reason for your avatar?
The reason for the avatar is just because Osama Bin Laden was an Arsenal supporter. I do get a chuckle out of the fact that it upsets a few Gooner fans.

I could use Piers Moran with a Gooner scarf as my avatar. Now that would be offensive.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL. Your ignorance is supposed to excuse racism. FFS.
Not ignorance, just ability to contextualise things. Like I said, I don't give a crap if Spurs fans sing paedohpile chants or the elephant song to Adebayor before he started playing for them, that's just football, and I'm not ignorant enough to believe those Spurs fans singing those songs generally feel that way towards Africans in general.

t's pretty arguable as to whether yid is an offensive word anyway, but we've been through that on here before.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The reason for the avatar is just because Osama Bin Laden was an Arsenal supporter. I do get a chuckle out of the fact that it upsets a few Gooner fans.

I could use Piers Moran with a Gooner scarf as my avatar. Now that would be offensive.
That would be offensive because Piers Morgan is a ****ing retard.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha no :D, you wanted a debate so i just stated some facts.
Good that's better.

October 2011 H A RELATED
02 Sun Home Arsenal Barclays Premier League 2 1 Won 36274

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last time we went to the Emirates

[video=youtube;oxIsFpHdH3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxIsFpHdH3U[/video]

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now my question is, the post in this thread that I received a negative rep for, did the person that originally post the article receive negative rep. No they didn't. Poor sportsmanship.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one cares about rep on this forum.

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Despite winning 2 mickey mouse cups your lot have achieved nothing in the last 15 years
Poor fans of the Scouse scum. First they have to accept that they are no longer a real threat to win the EPL. Then they don't qualify for the CL. Now they can't even qualify for a competition that Stoke & Birmingham can qualify for. Living on past glories. Just like the Rabbithohs.

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky win by Spurs against Fulham. They had all the possession in the second half, just unable to capitalize on their opportunities. Arr well it's an away win we'll take it. Still coming fifth with a game in hand. COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.